Instant Pot How to Pop Popcorn in your Instant Pot!

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
Press the “Saute” button on your Instant Pot and adjust to the “More” setting. Once the Instant Pot says “Hot,” add oil and wait until it’s sizzling. Add popcorn kernels and cover with the lid.

Let the kernels pop about two thirds of the way and turn off the Instant Pot so the remaining kernels may pop but not burn.

Enjoy!

image.png

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
I spray a paper lunchbag w butter flavored PAM or other such spray (can be store brand also). I put in about 2/3 c. of popcorn and put in microwave set on POPCORN if you have that setting (Mine does). I listen till they almost stop popping then stop and take out. Usually goes to the end of set cycle. MUCH cheaper than buying bagged popcorn and I THINK healthier also.

Linda

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
I spray a paper lunchbag w butter flavored PAM or other such spray (can be store brand also). I put in about 2/3 c. of popcorn and put in microwave set on POPCORN if you have that setting (Mine does). I listen till they almost stop popping then stop and take out. Usually goes to the end of set cycle. MUCH cheaper than buying bagged popcorn and I THINK healthier also.

Linda
Way healthier....microwave popcorn is horrible for you! Thanks!