Finding Freebies How to get almost anything FREE? From Basketball Goals to Mobile Homes...Check Craigslist!

Discussion in 'Savings Advice, Programs & Offers' started by pasharain, Jul 13, 2018.

1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Okay, what you need may not be listed when you need it. But, the best thing about Craiglist.org is that you never know what FREEBIES are in store for you:

• A friend of mine wanted to brick her entire patio, she diligently checked Craigslist, and got the most beautiful stones you ever want to see.
    • Moving? There are always people giving away boxes.
    • Need firewood? I've seen that many, many times.
    • I just checked, and right now there is an assortment of sofas, work benches, desks, landscaping stones, a 4 wheeler and a lawn mower (that need work...great if you can fix em'), a nice looking jungle gym for kids, patio furniture, a bassinet, windows (crafts anyone?) and so much more! No joke there is a free mobile home offered, right next to a free basketball goal...here's the proof:
    Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.15.58 PM.png

To get to the FREEBIES, look in the “for sale” category on the main page, and click the link that says “free.” Here is a visual, I like visuals:

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.10.03 PM.png

Finally, if you see something you want, call the offerer quickly! The best freebies go very fast.

Happy Hunting! :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018