Finding Freebies How to get almost anything FREE? From Basketball Goals to Mobile Homes...Check Craigslist!

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
Okay, what you need may not be listed when you need it. But, the best thing about Craiglist.org is that you never know what FREEBIES are in store for you:

• A friend of mine wanted to brick her entire patio, she diligently checked Craigslist, and got the most beautiful stones you ever want to see.
  • Moving? There are always people giving away boxes.
  • Need firewood? I've seen that many, many times.
  • I just checked, and right now there is an assortment of sofas, work benches, desks, landscaping stones, a 4 wheeler and a lawn mower (that need work...great if you can fix em'), a nice looking jungle gym for kids, patio furniture, a bassinet, windows (crafts anyone?) and so much more! No joke there is a free mobile home offered, right next to a free basketball goal...here's the proof:
Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.15.58 PM.png

To get to the FREEBIES, look in the “for sale” category on the main page, and click the link that says “free.” Here is a visual, I like visuals:

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.10.03 PM.png

Finally, if you see something you want, call the offerer quickly! The best freebies go very fast.

Happy Hunting! :)

Last edited: