Help!! Where can I find NON-perforated spiral notebooks?

XUfan

Member Of The Month May 2010
Trader Group
My husband just called from work, and asked me to look through my stockpile of school supplies, and dig out some 1-subject notebooks...BUT...they can't be perforated. I have 20 notebooks, but they're all perforated. Does anyone know where I can buy some that aren't? He needs 10 or 12 of them.

Thanks!!

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
It's called a spiral business notebook - insides are different - Some plain ruled - some columns - But MUCH MORE expensive than the school notebooks. More sturdy to last a long time

Check it out at AMAZON, Office Depot ETC

MEAD has one for
$7.69 Each When you buy 12+ at QUILL.com
http://www.quill.com/Mead-Cambridge...oCode=&Effort_Code=901&Find_Number=06074Q&m=0

AND $20 off for first customer order at QUILL.com
New customers receive a $20 coupon!

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
If you have Staples nearby, try checking the clearance section.
Also, cvs sells Caliber one subject notebooks. No spiral, but they can be placed in a binder.

XUfan

Trader Group
Thanks Jasmine. They closed our Staples last year. I've checked the websites for Staples and Office Depot. But, although I enter "non-perforated spiral notebook" in the search box, every notebook that comes up has perforations.

He uses them to keep notes when he's working (yes...we're old school and we like it!). But he's having trouble with the sheets coming loose in the perforated notebooks. I wonder if he'd consider using steno pads? They're not perforated, because they're supposed to stay together. Can you tell I'm trying to work out a solution as I type this? LOL!

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Would he consider the marble composition books? also if you have 2 pocket folders, maybe could keep the notebooks or steno pads in the folder. If you have a trapper keep folder lying around, try using those.

When in doubt, check EBay!

XUfan

Trader Group
I mentioned the marble composition books, but they won't work for what he needs. In a nutshell, he does maintenance for a company that owns several fast food restaurants. He wants to keep a notebook on each store...which things had to be fixed, what parts he's replaced, etc....so that when he gets called to a store, he's got some idea of what's been done in the past. They have limited counter space, so he needs something that folds back on itself. That's why the comp books aren't a good fit for him. Although, I have to admit that I suggested it too!

XUfan

Trader Group
Thanks! I saw those when I looked on Amazon, but the description says that they're perforated. I looked in the Q&A at the bottom just now, and saw that it says they're not. I hope I can find them somewhere!

NoHio

Trader Group
Thanks! I saw those when I looked on Amazon, but the description says that they're perforated. I looked in the Q&A at the bottom just now, and saw that it says they're not. I hope I can find them somewhere!

I just looked at a couple that I bought a few years ago, and they weren't perforated then. So likely they still aren't. I think they might carry Mead at Walmart, and I also remember buying some at Rite Aid one time.