helluva good dips

H

hopeky94

Sorry,I've never had any of the Heluva dips (don't think they're available here)... But for dips in general, I like to use them as baked potato toppings and sandwich spreads, and occasionally I add a little to fairly bland soups or casseroles, just to "change things up" a bit...

For more specific tried-and-true recipes, I would suggest online recipe sites where people can leave reviews (like cooks.com or recipezaar.com).

If you can't find recipes using the specific dip, try looking for ones using sour cream and the other main ingredients of the dip. For example:
- French onion dip= sour cream + french onion soup mix (or beef bouillon and minced onions);
- Jalepeno cheddar dip= sour cream + small amount of diced jalepenos and melted cheddar (or Cheez Whiz?);
- Buttermilk ranch dip= sour cream + ranch or buttermilk dressing (or sub for just the dressing and increase other recipe liquids to desired consistency)

Hope this helps... and if you find something really yummy, please share!! :)

123qaz

Sorry,I've never had any of the Heluva dips (don't think they're available here)... But for dips in general, I like to use them as baked potato toppings and sandwich spreads, and occasionally I add a little to fairly bland soups or casseroles, just to "change things up" a bit...

For more specific tried-and-true recipes, I would suggest online recipe sites where people can leave reviews (like cooks.com or recipezaar.com).

If you can't find recipes using the specific dip, try looking for ones using sour cream and the other main ingredients of the dip. For example:
- French onion dip= sour cream + french onion soup mix (or beef bouillon and minced onions);
- Jalepeno cheddar dip= sour cream + small amount of diced jalepenos and melted cheddar (or Cheez Whiz?);
- Buttermilk ranch dip= sour cream + ranch or buttermilk dressing (or sub for just the dressing and increase other recipe liquids to desired consistency)

Hope this helps... and if you find something really yummy, please share!! :)
good tips thanks:thanks7:

P

Pennstater

help, too many dips

I'm looking for recipes NOT for dip,. maybe soup? with pasta? anything??

P

Pennstater

I made the pasta from the website with out the cheese curds and with the Bodacious Onion flavor dip, yum! It was great!