Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup sugar (can omit or adjust to taste)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 3-oz packages lime jello
- 2 2-oz packages Dream Whip, whipped
- 9-oz package cream cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Bring the pineapple, juice, sugar, and water to boil. Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until it starts getting thick, then add the Dream Whip, cream cheese, and pecans.
- Mix well, then chill well. It turns out fluffy.