Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'That's Entertainment' started by MsSweetCheeks, Dec 30, 2016.

Moderators: couponlover
  1. MsSweetCheeks

MsSweetCheeks Mod Of The Month March 2012<br>The Grand Theft <br Trader Group

So, who watches Grey's Anatomy?

2. everprincess

everprincess Energizer Bunny<br>-(\(\ She Keeps<br>( =':') Goin Trader Group

Me but on Netflix. I'm on season 2 about the end almost. I must say that I like the show but the seasons seem kind of long and the storylines are dragging a bit for me. I've not been able to watch much the last two weeks though. I started watching when I was on vacation sick as a dog.

3. MsSweetCheeks

MsSweetCheeks Mod Of The Month March 2012<br>The Grand Theft <br Trader Group

You got a lot to catch up on. LOL. There are times that the show can drag some, but then there are times you are glued to the seat. I think they like taking their time with a lot of the story lines.

4. joshmamabear

joshmamabear Member Of The Month Nov. 2011 Trader Group

I used to watch this regularly until McDreamy passed away in the series. I lost interest since then :(

5. everprincess

everprincess Energizer Bunny<br>-(\(\ She Keeps<br>( =':') Goin Trader Group

I'm going to pretend that I didn't see that last post..lol. Once I finish The Walking Dead (got 9 more episodes to catch up) I'll be watching more episodes. I know Burke is going to shot soon.

Moderators: couponlover