Recipes - 5 Ingredients Or Less Got Cool Whip? (several very easy recipes!)

W

~~WhoMe?~~

Here you go, an easy recipe from my blog--great for a kids' dip for holiday gatherings and you probably have everything on hand!

Lisa's Bargain Alert: Got Cool Whip?

Cool Whip is one of those items that's very easy to get free, or even a moneymaker, with coupons. So usually couponers have it on hand. To the point, where we open our freezers and say "What the eff am I going to do with all this Cool Whip?" Many couponers have free Jello all the time too, but not me. I'd actually have to buy some.

Well, I got a recipe today from Tina who works at the Kennett Superfresh. She claims it's very good and a great dip for kids. So here it is:

Two tubs of Cool Whip, defrosted
One six-ounce container of strawberry yogurt (or strawberry banana, or strawberry kiwi)
One box of strawberry jello mix

Mix the Cool Whip and the yogurt together. Add in the powdered Jello mix, to taste. Chill and serve with fruit to dip, like bananas, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple.

Tina also said you can make it, divide it, freeze it and reserve for later.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kimberlin

Re: Got Cool Whip?

Fruit Dip

1 tub of cool whip
1 8oz cream cheese (softened)
1 jar marshmallow cream

mix..eat... yummm

R

rbunnymom

Re: Got Cool Whip?

Cherry Fluff (a long time family favorite every holiday)

1 can Cherry Pie Filling
1 container Cool Whip

Mix together. YUM!

S

shashabell

1 or 2 cool whips defrosted
1 package of dry pudding - pistachio
1 can of pineapple tidbits with most of the juice drained out.

Mix together and chill.

S

SLP99

Excellent! I'm always looking for easy, no-bake recipes with just a few ingredients to make with my kids at school-keep them coming!

C

cheynesnana

1 package Jello (raspberry is really good!)
1 Container of Cool Whip
1 Graham Cracker Crust

Mix Jello and Cool Whip together... pour into pie crust... chill til set... yum!

You can do the same thing with pudding instead of jello.