Recipes - Super Simple Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies (See Post #2)

N

ndstetson11

Hi all my first time here...just started couponing about a month ago.... things have been kinda crazy around my place as bf suffered a brain bleed the end of October.... anyway I am looking for ideas for fast and easy cookie party that I am invited to attend on December 10. I have done cake mix cookies, oreo truffles, num nums (carmel rice krispie covered marshmallows) and to be honest my brain is just blank. I want some like I said before fast, easy and inexpensive. I like the ones posted with the ritz crackers, peanut butter, etc (but someone is already making those). I will need to make 18-19 dozen of the same cookie. So bring it on...lol and thanks so much!

:smile:

F

froggie3

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar(3/4 c is better if using peanut butter that has sugar in it)
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda

Mix all together. Drop by teaspoonful on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes until set and slightly browned.

E

ELLE-TN

I love to have cookie parties.

Have you considered making stained glass candy? Maybe using peppermint flavoring! Would make a wonderful addition to the party and I bet no-one else will think about it. It's fairly easy to make too.

D

Doglover8180

I am not sure the name of these cookies but they are great for the holidays....they are like a sugar cookie with a hershey kiss in the middle, on top....very easy - don't know the name of them though.

D

Doglover8180

Here's the name of it:

Peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses - I think you could do the same thing with sugar cookies or whatever you like.

The hershey kiss adds a touch of elegance to the cookie without adding any work.