Fetch App Get the "Fetch" Rewards App to Earn a $3 Amazon Gift Card

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
FetchRewards_Logo.png
Don't have Fetch Rewards yet, get it NOW with this awesome offer...

Now through Sunday, 7/22, you’ll get 3,000 points when you use the promo code UT9JU and scan your first receipt. You'll earn a a $3 Amazon gift card just for getting started using this awesome app (more on its awesomeness later in the post)! After 7/22, you'll still get 2,000 points! First, here's how to enter the promo code.

Step 1: Download the App: Apple HERE / Android HERE

Step 2: Sign up, and then click on "Me" at the bottom of the screen (see pic below), then click on "Referral Code."

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 3.18.52 PM.png

Step 3: Click on the orange "Enter a Referral Code" button, and enter promo code UT9JU to get your points. Here's what it looks like:

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 3.22.44 PM.png

Now, let's talk about why its awesome...

Fetch awards point for scanning your grocery receipts. Every time a featured brand (such as Kraft, Dove, Campbell's Suave, Oscar Meyer, etc.) appears on your receipt you get rewarded. The best part is that even if your receipt doesn’t contain one of the featured items, you will still earn points for just uploading it! These points can then be redeemed for rewards...FREE gift cards anyone? There is a mountain of them to choose from.

Receipts are approved almost instantly, so you can quickly watch as your points add up.

It’s definitely a savings app I highly recommend

mtka

Trader Group
I though referrals were only allowed in the referrals forum.

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
I though referrals were only allowed in the referrals forum.
The reason for this is that this forum is to highlight benefits of apps not referral links. We have a referral link forum HERE, and referral links are allowed in your signature.

Referral link rules, however, do not apply to mods and super mods. We volunteer our time, and this is a perk for us. We would love for you, and anyone else interested to join our ranks. :)

Last edited: