Free movie ticket WYB 3 Hormel Pepperoni (text deal - AMAZING DEAL!!)

Discussion in 'Smokin' Promotions' started by Hoshi, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hoshi

Hoshi New Member Trader Group

I have not been active here in forever....but this is such a great deal, I had to let you guys know!
    I happened to stumble across this deal - it seems most people are not aware of it, can't find much about it on the web. But it's legit!
    Buy 3 Hormel Pepperoni items and text a picture of the receipt (with stars next to the pepperoni purchases on it) to 811811 with the text "HORMELPAN". I believe the limit is 6 tickets.
    I went to dollar tree and bought the $1 boxes of hormel pepperoni (and used the $1/2 printable) and they approved it. So you can get a movie ticket by just spending $2 on pepperoni (if you buy 4 and use 2 $1/2)! Amazing deal!
    I don't remember when the deal ends, but the tickets expire 10/30 I believe. It can be used on any movie ticket, though the promotion is to advertise the new Pan movie.
    When validated, they will respond with a code and a website to enter it to get your free ticket.

EDIT: Note, I would only do one rebate submission per receipt. I submitted a receipt with 6 pepperoni purchases and only got one code, so split them up.

2. flowerkitty

flowerkitty Member formerly known as flower$ <br>Super Swapper Trader Group

Here are some details.....
    TERMS & CONDITIONS:

*MOVIE CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Receive a reward code via text message valid for a movie certificate when you purchase any three (3) HORMEL® Pepperoni products (5oz. or larger) or any (2) Hormel® Fully Cooked Bacon products in a single transaction between 6/1/15 – 8/31/15. Original receipt must be submitted by 11:59PM EST on 8/31/15 for validation. Validation can take up to 48 hours from time of receipt submission. Qualifying items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit 5 rewards per person, while supplies last. Movie certificate is good toward one admission (up to $13 total value) to see PAN or any other movie at participating theaters in the U.S. Reward code void if not activated by 10/31/15. Movie certificate will expire on 10/31/15 and will be void if not used by the expiration date. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and must bring printed certificate to the participating theater box office to redeem. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admission is more than maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. Movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion.