Dead Deal Fred Meyer Deals & Coupon Matchups 11/17/21 - 11/25/21

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Weekly 5X Digital Deals, Digital coupon event, Military Discount Thursday 18th
Note ad goes through Thanksgiving Day, open Thanksgiving Day to 3pm

FM Coronavirus vaccine info and availability https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/coronavirus-update/vaccine
WA State eligibility now includes people over 5
Should be free in WA with or without insurance
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/VaccineCost
COVID-19 Vaccine Additional or Booster Dose
We're now offering COVID-19 vaccine booster shots for eligible patients. Schedule an Appointment
To find out if you are eligible
Additional Dose CDC guidelines
or

Booster Dose CDC guidelines
**************************************************************************************************

Weekly Digital Deals up to 5X each with e-Q:
Kroger Butter $1.77ea with card & digital coupon
Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream 48 fl oz or Ice Cream Sandwiches, 12 ct or Private Selection Ice Cream or Sorbet, 16 fl oz $1.77ea with card & digital coupon
Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls $1.97ea with card & digital coupon
$1 Ibotta Sara Lee Sweet Steakhouse rolls up to 5X (Pantry) effectively x 11/19/21 or earlier
Private Selection In Shell Nuts 12-16oz $3.97ea with card & digital coupon
Ore-Ida Potatoes $1.97ea with card & digital coupon
Godiva Chocolates 4.3oz $2.97ea with card & digital coupon
Kar's Sweet 'N Salty Trail Mix 34 oz or Jack Links Jerky, 2.6-2.85 oz $4.97ea with card & digital coupon
Axe Body Wash 16 fl oz or Deodorant, 2.7-3 oz or Body Spray, 4 oz or Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in 1 or 3 in 1, 16 fl oz $2.47ea with card & digital coupon
$1 Ibotta Axe antiperspirant or deodorant up to 5X (Beauty & Personal Care)
$1 Ibotta Axe Body Spray up to 5X (Beauty & Personal Care)
x 11/20/21
Kingsford Original or Match Light Charcoal 12-16lb bag $7.97ea with card & digital coupon

Fresh Jennie-O Turkey $1.29lb WITH CARD

FREE Kroger Turkey Frozen, Grade A WHEN YOU SPEND $150 Anywhere in the Store or 49¢/lb with Card when you spend $50
Limit 1 Items must be purchased in the same transaction with Card. See store for exclusions.

F.G. Meyer Flame Crafted Spiral Ham $4.99lb WITH CARD

Kroger Spiral Sliced Hams $2.29lb WITH CARD

6 oz Blueberries 3/$5.00 WITH CARD

Kroger Cheese 6-8oz 4/$6.00 When You Buy 4 With Card

Cool Whip 8 oz or Dole Canned Pineapples, 20 oz or Carnation Evaporated Milk, 12 fl oz 4/$5.00 WITH CARD

Buy 2 get 1 free Baking Event
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows 10 oz or Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines Cake or Brownie Mix, 15.25-20.5 oz or Betty Crocker Frosting, 12-16 oz $1.25 WITH CARD BUY 2, GET THE 3RD ITEM FREE!
50c Ibotta Jet-Puffed up to 5X (Pantry) x 11/19/21 morning, or earlier
Challenge Butter 16 oz or C&H Granulated Pure Cane Sugar, 4 lb $2.99 WITH CARD BUY 2, GET THE 3RD ITEM FREE!
75c Ibotta Challenge butter 1X (Dairy & Eggs)
I have a Cat Q on Challenge butter

Kroger Spices 0.11-9.25 oz or Baking Nuts, 6-16 oz or Hershey's Cocoa, 8 oz $1.99- $14.99 with card BUY 2, GET THE 3RD ITEM FREE!
Jell-O Gelatin or Instant Pudding Mix 0.6-6 oz or Pillsbury Frosting, 12-16 oz $1.50 WITH CARD BUY 2, GET THE 3RD ITEM FREE!
25c Ibotta Jell-O box mixes up to 5X (Pantry)

Kroger Sour Cream, Dip or Cottage Cheese 16oz 10/$10.00 WITH CARD

General Mills Cereal 8.9-14 oz or Nature Valley Granola Bars, 5-12 ct or Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola, 9.2-16 oz 4/$10.00 WITH CARD
FREE! Mix & Match any 4 participating items, get 1 FREE Gallon of Milk or Half Gallon of Organic Milk.
Items must be purchased in the same transaction with Card. Look for the FREE MILK Tags on participating items.

BEAUTY EVENT
SPEND $15 SAVE $5 With Card*
Must meet $15 purchase minimum after coupons have been redeemed.

Bob's Red Mill Flour, Meal or Seeds 20% OFF Shelf Tag Reflects Savings With Card

Digital Coupon Event:
Post Cereal $1.79ea with card & digital coupon
Ruffles Potato Chips 7.25-8 oz or Tostitos Tortilla Chips, 10-13 oz or Kroger Orange Juice, Gallon $2.49ea with card & digital coupon
Kroger Apple Juice 64 fl oz or Kroger Peanut Butter, 16 oz $0.99ea with card & digital coupon
Kroger Soft & Strong Bath Tissue 18 Mega roll or Kroger Paper Towels, 10 Giant Rolls $8.99ea with card & digital coupon

Red Garnet Yams or Sweet Potatoes $0.99lb WITH CARD

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Weekly and Additional ads: https://www.fredmeyer.com/weeklyad

Contact-free Kroger Pay FredMeyer.com/krogerpay

Digital Coupons FAQ:
https://www.fredmeyer.com/hc/help/faqs/ways-to-save/coupons

Kroger Cash Back is officially in the Fred Meyer app again, after a brief appearance months ago.
Scroll down in Savings.
https://www.fredmeyer.com/savings/cbk/cashback/
https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/terms/cash-back-offer-rewards
https://www.fredmeyer.com/hc/help/faqs/ways-to-save/cash-back
Cash Back cannot be combined with digital coupons.
You can only withdraw Kroger Cash Back once in a 24hr period.
When you try to use Kroger Cash Back that you have loaded to your Shopper Card, I have found that some cashiers skip over the Cash Back pop-up screen about using your 'rebate', and so it doesn't work. I suspect they have probably been taught that it isn't used now the rebate ended. Managers are clueless to fix it when your Cash Back doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be any way to fix it then without cancelling and starting over. Self checkout is more reliable, but it also helps to tell the cashiers before they scan your card to expect the pop-up screen.
I don't think I have encountered even one FM employee, cashier or manager, who had even heard of Kroger Cash Back. OK maybe one.
FYI if your Shopping preference somehow changes on the bottom of the phone app Home page to Ship, your digital coupons all disappear from your phone (they don't apply to Ship). But they come back if you change it back to In-Store.

Recalls https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/recall-alerts

Starting August 19th, if our price or offer isn’t already the best one you see advertised, Fred Meyer is happy to match the price you find in a retail competitor's ad or online for an identical available product in our Home, Apparel or Home Electronics departments.
https://www.fredmeyer.com/pr/price-match-guarantee

FM Coronavirus vaccine info and availability https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/coronavirus-update/vaccine
WA State eligibility - now includes people over 5
Should be free in WA with or without insurance:
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/VaccineCost

Abbreviations and terms:
Q - coupon
e-Q - Fred Meyer & QFCs digital coupons
NLA - no longer available
IP - Internet Printable coupon - usually from coupons dot com - generally limited to 2 prints each
wyb - when you buy
bogo - buy one get one free
SS - Smart Source - usually newspaper insert coupon
Save - Formerly Retail Me Not (formerly Red Plum) - usually newspaper insert coupon, sometimes mailed with weekly ads
P&G - Proctor & Gamble
GM - General Mills
MIR - Mail In Rebate
Cat - Catalina - small printer by checkstands - prints information, cents off coupons or $$ to be used on next shopping trip (OYNO)
TP - tear pad coupon
HT - hangtag coupon (usually attached to neck of jar or bottle)
Blinkie - smallish coupons dispensed one at a time from a black box with a blinking light, generally attached to a shelf near the product.

Coupons from Natural Choices magazine:
$1/1 Alfresco eggs dozen NED? issue 8 August 2014

Live Naturally Spring edition coupons (unexpired):
$1/3 Stoneyfield Organic single serve products or $1/1 large cup (24-32oz) or kids/baby multipack (4pk or larger) no exp. date listed

Live Naturally Winter 2021 edition coupons (unexpired):
b2g1 free (Garden of Flavor) cold-pressed Energy Elixir x 12/31/21 max $6

New Live Naturally Summer/Fall 2021 Edition coupons:
$1.50/1 Ripple 48oz milk x 12/30/21 limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip
$2/1 Alex's Awesome sourdough pizza (no expiration date) limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip
10% off Vitacost.com with code LIVE10
livenaturallymagazine.com

Current Mailers:
Kroger brand x 11/21/21

Multi-week deals:

Reddi Whip Zero on sale $2 -
$1/1 e-Q x 12/7/21

New Ibotta offers for fragrance and fragrance gift sets, also Checkout51 offers, some 1/2 price Black Friday sale

Some fall seasonal flavor coffee 50% off, pumpkin spice, maple etc

My 11/2/21 weekly ads came in the mail, they included a FM ad for new products with 4 manufacturer coupons:
$5/1 Neutrogena Stubborn Acne x 12/31/21
$5/1 Neutrogena Skin Balancing x 12/31/21
$1/1 Maui Moisture Hair Care x 1/27/21
75c/1 McCormick Red Label Spice x 11/26/21

Toy Book - 20% off wyb $50 Toys with e-Q

$2/1 e-Q for Activia, includes the $2.19 regular price 4pks.

Peatos show as $3.99 with a $1.50 Ibotta and $1.50 Kroger Cash Back up to 5X

FAR Ibotta Tazo tea 12oz bottle ($1.98)
42oz Tazo tea is 50% Ibotta ($1.64)

FAR Ibotta Mountain Dew Zero sugar 20oz ($1.98)

Halls cough drops 20-40ct $1.89
$1.50/1 IP Save $1.50 when you buy any ONE (1) HALLS Product (20 ct. or larger, any variety)

Envive probiotic $14.99+
$7 Ibotta
$7 Kroger Cash back
$5/1 e-Q or
inserts $5/1 10/10/21 SS or $3/1 8/29/21 SS

Sheila's Brownie Brittle $3.69
$1.50/1 e-Q
$1 Ibotta
$1 Kroger Cash Back

Some new and replacement Kroger Cash Back:
One By Poise $3 3X (stacks with Ibotta)
Sky Valley sauces $2 5X (stacks with Ibotta) - Siracha was in Asian foods for $7.xx

Some Neutrogena cleansers had $3/1 peelies $6.99+

There were several Ibotta freebies in the Free Made Easy:
Blake's Seed Based snack bar $1.99 - didn't find this
Core bar coconut chocolate chip 2oz $2.49 - didn't find this
Good To Go soft baked bar $2.49 - was $2.99

TP on display for old-school MIR Old El Paso Street Taco Kit up to $3.80 x 12/31/21 requires receipt and bar code included in envelope.

Rise coffee $2
$1 Kroger Cash Back up to 3X
$1/2 Ibotta

Discontinued Reduced Price Items (prices will vary):
Skincare products
Makeup
PPE (also bogo) included some off-brand hand soap pumps
Frozen entrees - some closeout, some have Ibotta rebates
Bulk spices marked 50% off

Blinkies found at (some) FM:
$1/1 Tillamook sour cream 16oz x 01/02/22
$1/1 Vital Farms pasture-raised butter x 1/24/22 limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip
bogo Alpha product (max $6.49) x 12/12/21 limit one coupon per customer
$1/1 any Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs item x 12/31/21 limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip

Rebates & Promos:
Safeway ad had a reference to the new Johnson & Johnson rebate, which appears to include FM (says a code will print)
$10 reward wyb $25 participating Johnson & Johnson x 12/31/21 activaterewards.com/winterwellness
Limit 3 rewards (any combination) per household.
note the Neutrogena products above may be included - at least some Stubborn Acne products are

https://www2.activaterewards.com/winterwellness/participating_products

Energizer batteries
some IPs on coupons dot com
$1.50/1 pack of energizer batteries or lights (exp. 11/20/21) SS 10/10/21
and an e-Q
50c Ibotta up to 3X (Household)
Saw display boxes with ad for their annual holiday rebate energizergorewards.com/holiday
When you purchase $15 worth of qualifying Energizer® batteries at any retailer* between 10/01/21 and 2/28/22, get $5 back in rewards. Simply register for Energizer Go Rewards™ and upload your single-transaction receipt by 3/31/22.
Rewards are based on where products are purchased:
THE HOME DEPOT®: $5 The Home Depot eGift Card
WALGREENS®: $5 Walgreens Gift Card
WALMART®: $5 Walmart eGift Card
ALL OTHER RETAILERS, EXCEPT LOWE'S®: Select from a $5 Virtual Visa® Prepaid Card, $5 transfer to PayPal account, $5 transfer to Venmo account or $5 Uber Eats eGift Card.
*Except Lowe's
at least $15 (before tax & after coupon savings) worth of any qualifying Energizer® Brand battery products in single transaction.
To submit receipt, registration for Energizer Go Rewards™ is required.
You can opt out of receiving communications from Energizer Go Rewards™ program at any time.
Complete offer/program registration form & upload receipt by 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/31/22. You may submit a receipt only once.
LIMIT FIVE RECEIPT SUBMISSIONS (ANY COMBINATION) PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARDS™ ACCOUNT.
LIMIT FOUR OFFERS PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARDS™ ACCOUNT EARNED DURING THE ENTIRE OFFER PERIOD.

Chevron Supreme (can do online) chevronpromotions.com

Starbucks Stars/Rewards at Starbucks-Stars.com
50 Bonus Stars on first receipt for Starbucks Ready-to-Drink beverages

Some Interesting e-coupons (FM e-coupons cannot be combined with paper MCs):
Search on 'free' periodically, sometimes I find Savings For You or Best Customer Bonus freebies

FREE Oikos Blended Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Receive ONE (1) Oikos Blended Nonfat Greek Yogurt Single Serve. Excludes Oikos Triple Zero and Pro 5.3oz...
Exp. Nov. 23

Current posted Cats active at Fred Meyer (some posted in National Catalina Forum):
Cat on Lipton Specialty tea 11/1/21 - 11/28/21
buy 1 get 50c
Buy 2 get $1
Buy 3 get $1.50
Buy 4 or more get $2.50
Includes select Lipton Green, Herbal, Wellness Teas (15-40ct) and Latte powders

Cat coupon on Ocean Spray
Buy any 3 Ocean Spray products (64oz juice, Craisins, Cranberry Sauce) between 11/1/21 and 11/30/21
save $1 on your next purchase of one (1) Ocean Spray Craisins or fresh Cranberries qualifying product

Upcoming Cats:

Invitational Cats:

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
247 or so items in Digital Coupon Event.

Some new Cash Back offers today, including fragrance, Jet Puffed, Jell-O and several Parm Crisp, Ritz Cheese Crispers (also has 5X e-Q) and a lot of offers expiring today.

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
New $2/1 Activia+ Immune support e-Q shows $2.19 ones as qualifying products again.

Some new Kroger Cash Back today including another $7 Envive (and $7 Ibotta Health & Wellness).

If you can find the Honey Mama Coco bars there's a bogo e-Q x 11/20/21 and $1 Cash Back and $1 Ibotta both limit 1.
I saw these at Whole Foods in the refrigerators.

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
A couple of Cats tagged:
Select Natural Foods candy buy 2 get $2 x 11/23/21
Simple Truth broth cartons (3/$5 and $2) buy 3 get $1 x 11/30/21

Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Brioche Style Butter rolls were $2.99 on a stand-alone display has $1.25 Ibotta up to 5X (Pantry)

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Lots of new gift card e-Qs, say save off your grocery purchase, so may require a grocery purchase over that amount in addition to the gift cards.

Fleischmann's yeast strips $1.49 b2g1 free
use 2 x 75c/1 from 11/7/21 SS or Valpak --> $1.48 for 3

New $1.25 Ibotta Home Chef roasted chicken
New Ibotta $2.50 Beyond Burger
New Ibotta $3 Beyond Beef
$2/1 e-Q Beyond products x 11/30/21 shows Beyond Burger is currently $4.99 and Beyond Beef (grounds) $7.99

Last edited:

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member

Earn 3X or 4X Fuel Points

Earn 3X Fuel Points on Groceries and 4X Fuel Points on Home, Apparel and Electronics. Through 11/30/2021. ...
Exp. Nov. 30

4X Gift Card Event

Get 4x FUEL POINTS

Get 4x FUEL POINTS

when you buy participating gift card(s), prepaid wireless card(s) or prepaid phone. *Offer valid on 100’s of gift cards, some restrictions apply. See store for...
Exp. Dec. 07
Potentially pairs well with e-Qs for gift cards...

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
I got another 75c/1 Fleischmann's yeast coupon in my new ValPak today, this one x 1/14/22

Gardencook

Trader Group

Earn 3X Fuel Points on Groceries and 4X Fuel Points on Home, Apparel and Electronics. Through 11/30/2021. ...

Exp. Nov. 30

Just as a heads-up, this one hasn't credited 3x on groceries either yesterday or today and since they won't allow the customer service desk to fix such problems any longer there is nothing you can do about it unless you don't mind being hung up on numerous times by their voicemail/outsourced customer service .

Had the same problem with the 2x points on "fresh" purchases coupon a few weeks ago. Out of a two week promotion, they only got it working for the last few days. It didn't credit for the first week and a half or so of the promotion. :(

Last edited:

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
I got my mailed ads yesterday and they included a small FM one for Friday - Tuesday that I don't see yet online.
It includes a Bonus Senior Day Tuesday and some weekly 5X e-Qs that are only good Friday - Sunday.
It has the black icon 3X and 4X fuel points e-Q mentioned but only for Friday - Sunday also, so maybe it has a start date of Friday that isn't shown? But then the one above expires Tuesday not Sunday.
Grapes 99/lb
Cuties 3lb $2.99
Freschetta pizza and PS ice cream $2.99 each wyb 2
Coke-Pepsi-7Up 2L 99c each wyb 5 (I have a $3/5 IP for Pepsi or Frito-Lay x 11/28/21)
b2g1 free baking items continues

Friday - Sunday only Weekly 5X e-Qs:
Lays Party size chips $2.77
St Louis Style pork ribs $2.97/lb
18ct eggs $1.27
Navel Oranges 4lb bag $1.97
Smidge & Spoon sugar 4lb 97c
Classic holiday wreath 22" $12.99

Some new Kroger Cash Back offers including Home Chef roasted chicken x 12/8/21
50c Thomas Swirl bread up to 3X x 12/8/21
various Reese's (also Ibotta) - not candy
Cheetos mac & cheese (also Ibotta)
Lightlife
Field Roast
Ocean's Halo Big Noodle Bowl $3.99/2 again (also $3.99/2 Ibotta)

Last edited:

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Tazo tea is $3, there may be a Cat starting Monday buy 1 get 75c buy 2 get $1.50, buy 3 get $2.50, buy 4 get $3.50
There are $1/1 TP but limit 2 like coupons in same shopping trip x 12/26/21
Cat goes 11/29/21 - 12/26/21

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Tillamook sour cream is $1.99 - $1/1 blinkie.

The 3X/4X fuel points e-coupons are separate and show differently for FM and QFC
FM one x 11/30/21
QFC one x today

New P&G e-Qs today (new inserts today)

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tillamook sour cream is $1.99 - $1/1 blinkie.

The 3X/4X fuel points e-coupons are separate and show differently for FM and QFC
FM one x 11/30/21
QFC one x today
I don't think the right hand knows what the left is doing at Kroger these days.

The FM coupon has no start date on it, but says it ends on November 30. It showed up about Monday or Tuesday, but didn't credit for the first several days.

The Smith's coupon showed up, but only listed Friday through Sunday. I didn't load it because I didn't want to confuse the computer.

Then on Thursday or Friday I got the FM email mentioning the coupon started Friday, but didn't end until the 30th and meanwhile the ad says it ends today -- the 28th.

Since my FM coupon wasn't working, I also loaded the Smith's coupon hoping at least it would work. It didn't work at Smith's on Friday either. However, the FM coupon finally worked Friday.

A few weeks ago, the 2x points on "fresh" items coupon didn't work at all for the first week and a half of the two weeks promotion, then it started working the last couple days.

The egg coupon they have this week was offered a couple weeks back, but Smith's was 30 cents cheaper than FM.

My cards have been linked for years so since the supply chain problems have been "interesting," I went ahead and loaded both in case Smith's didn't have them. When I bought the eggs at Smith's, they charged me the higher FM price and left the Smith's coupon on my account. That wasn't a problem in the past.

Didn't want to make that mistake again, so this week I only loaded the Smith's coupon and it DID work for the right price at Smith's, but when I got home I noticed the FM coupon did NOT disappear off my account as it sometimes does. Technically, I could still load it, but I've still got eggs from a couple weeks ago, so only bought one pack at Smith's anyway.

Each store sells unique items that the other doesn't and with all the supply chain problems -- that has made quite a difference! Our Smith's has been much better at stocking paper products throughout Covid, but it is a MUCH smaller store.

You would think Kroger would be happy to get any money in its coffers -- regardless of which store you shop -- but it seems like they can't handle the fact that we like to shop both stores.

It had a bumpy start when they first linked our cards. We couldn't get emails from either store for MONTHS/YEARS after that happened. Then they ironed out the problems and I was impressed with how well the Kroger system worked. Since they started having problems in about July, we haven't gotten credit for well over 1,000 -- probably closer to 1,500 or 2,000 fuel points. This is definitely getting old!

Kroger even lost our Thanksgiving turkey sale to Albertsons this year -- in part because of all the problems we've been having.

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Tazo Cat worked at FM but the $1/1 TP didn't as I had a 75c/1 e-Q that apparently took precedence.

Some nice deals with Bonus Senior Day today - Kroger PB 99c with 5X e-Q and Kroger baking nuts b2g1 free, (took senior discount off the 2).
A regular Senior Day next Tuesday.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tazo Cat worked at FM but the $1/1 TP didn't as I had a 75c/1 e-Q that apparently took precedence.

I first noticed that problem well over a year ago. One of the things that used to impress me about the Kroger system was that if you had a higher value manufacturer coupon, you could use it instead and the lower value digital coupon would just stay on your card for a future day. The register would take the higher value coupon regardless of the source.

I had loaded a lower value ice cream coupon which I believe was a store coupon. In other parts of the country, people were using both a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item at Kroger stores. We couldn't do that here, but I figured that at the very least the computer would just allow the the higher value manufacturer coupon like it always had. For the first time I could recall, that day the computer refused to allow me to use a $1.75 print coupon, because I had a 50 cent digital coupon loaded. OUCH!

The clerk called the front end manager, who agreed with me on how the coupons were supposed to work, but I think that was when they made the change. She fixed it that day, but I've been very careful about the coupons I load ever since then.

We didn't have much we needed on the senior day today, other than I noticed Cuties are a LOT higher starting tomorrow so I sent DH. He came home and said the Simple Truth Broth Cat didn't work today, so the clerk took $1 off our order instead.

Last edited: