Fred Meyer - Weekly Deals Fred Meyer Deals & Coupon Matchups 01/12/22 - 01/18/22

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Digital Coupon Event on Natural & Organic products, Weekly 5X Digital Deals

**************************************************************************************************

Weekly Digital Deals up to 5X each with e-Q:
Kroger Butter $1.97ea with card & digital coupon
Lay's Layers, Potato or Kettle Cooked Potato Chips $1.77ea with card & digital coupon
Kellogg's Large Size Cereal $1.47ea with card & digital coupon
Kroger Select-A-Sheet Paper Towels 6 big roll $4.97ea with card & digital coupon
Wonderful No Shell Flavored Pistachios 5.5 - 6oz $3.97ea with card & digital coupon
Glazed Donuts 12 ct or Muffins, 4 ct $2.97ea with card & digital coupon
Kroger Low Fat Chocolate Milk Half Gallon or Think! Protein Bar, 1.41-2.1 oz $0.97ea with card & digital coupon
Impossible Burger Grind 12 oz or Breakfast Sausage,14.08 oz $4.97ea with card & digital coupon
Outshine Fruit Bars $1.97ea with card & digital coupon
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids 3pk $5.97ea with card & digital coupon

Strawberries 16oz 2/$4.00 WITH CARD

Top or Bottom Round Roast or London Broil or Boneless Petite Sirloin Steaks, Value Pack 50% OFF Shelf Tag Reflects Savings With Card

Fresh 93% Lean Ground Beef $2.99lb WITH CARD
Sold in a 3 lb Roll for $8.97 or Boneless Pork Loin Chops, Value Pack or Whole Pork Tenderloin, Natural

Simple Truth Organic Salad Blends 5-7oz 2/$5.00 WITH CARD

Cheez-It Crackers 9-12.4 oz or SNAP'd Crackers, 7.5 oz or Club or Town House Crackers, 9-13.8 oz $1.99/EA When You Buy 3 With Card
Ibotta Offers on Townhouse and Club Crisps 7.1oz (if included) up t 5X each x 1/18/22 or earlier

Progresso Soup $0.99/EA When You Buy 10 With Card

32 oz Kroger Cheese $4.97 WITH CARD (pictures block and shredded)

select large pack paper, detergent and pet food $10 off wyb 2

Chobani Greek Yogurt 4-Pack, 5.3 oz or Kroger Orange Juice, From Concentrate, Gallon or Chobani Flip Yogurt, 4-Pack, 4.5 oz or Little Chobani Probiotic, 4 ct, 3.5 oz Pouch 2/$6.00 WITH CARD

$5/$20 select grocery items (Conagra brands?)

Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent 61.25-75 fl oz or Power Paks, 21-24 ct $3.99 WITH CARD

Colgate Toothpaste 4 oz or Colgate Toothbrush, 1 ct $0.88 WITH CARD

Baby Items SPEND $40 SAVE $10 With Card On Participating Baby Items*
*Offer valid 1/12-1/25/22. Item selection may vary by store. Must meet $40 minimum purchase after coupons have been redeemed.

Tillamook Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz or Fage Greek Yogurt, 5.3-7 oz 10/$10.00 WITH CARD
25c Ibotta Fage split cup up to 2X (Dairy & Eggs)

Kroger Russet Potatoes 5 lb Bag or Private Selection Sweet Onions, 3 lb Bag 2/$4.00 WITH CARD

Navel Oranges $0.88lb WITH CARD

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
Weekly and Additional ads: https://www.fredmeyer.com/weeklyad

Contact-free Kroger Pay FredMeyer.com/krogerpay

Digital Coupons FAQ:
https://www.fredmeyer.com/hc/help/faqs/ways-to-save/coupons

Kroger Cash Back is officially in the Fred Meyer app again, after a brief appearance months ago.
Scroll down in Savings.
https://www.fredmeyer.com/savings/cbk/cashback/
https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/terms/cash-back-offer-rewards
https://www.fredmeyer.com/hc/help/faqs/ways-to-save/cash-back
Cash Back cannot be combined with digital coupons.
You can only withdraw Kroger Cash Back once in a 24hr period.
When you try to use Kroger Cash Back that you have loaded to your Shopper Card, I have found that some cashiers skip over the Cash Back pop-up screen about using your 'rebate', and so it doesn't work. I suspect they have probably been taught that it isn't used now the rebate ended. Managers are clueless to fix it when your Cash Back doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be any way to fix it then without cancelling and starting over. Self checkout is more reliable, but it also helps to tell the cashiers before they scan your card to expect the pop-up screen.
I don't think I have encountered even one FM employee, cashier or manager, who had even heard of Kroger Cash Back. OK maybe one.
FYI if your Shopping preference somehow changes on the bottom of the phone app Home page to Ship, your digital coupons all disappear from your phone (they don't apply to Ship). But they come back if you change it back to In-Store.

Recalls https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/recall-alerts

Starting August 19th, if our price or offer isn’t already the best one you see advertised, Fred Meyer is happy to match the price you find in a retail competitor's ad or online for an identical available product in our Home, Apparel or Home Electronics departments.
https://www.fredmeyer.com/pr/price-match-guarantee

FM Coronavirus vaccine info and availability https://www.fredmeyer.com/i/coronavirus-update/vaccine
WA State eligibility - now includes people over 5
Should be free in WA with or without insurance:
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/VaccineCost

COVID-19 Vaccine Additional or Booster Dose
We're now offering COVID-19 vaccine booster shots for eligible patients. Schedule an Appointment
To find out if you are eligible

Additional Dose CDC guidelines
or

Booster Dose CDC guidelines

Abbreviations and terms:
Q - coupon
e-Q - Fred Meyer & QFCs digital coupons
NLA - no longer available
IP - Internet Printable coupon - usually from coupons dot com - generally limited to 2 prints each
wyb - when you buy
bogo - buy one get one free
SS - Smart Source - usually newspaper insert coupon
Save - Formerly Retail Me Not (formerly Red Plum) - usually newspaper insert coupon, sometimes mailed with weekly ads
P&G - Proctor & Gamble
GM - General Mills
MIR - Mail In Rebate
Cat - Catalina - small printer by checkstands - prints information, cents off coupons or $$ to be used on next shopping trip (OYNO)
TP - tear pad coupon
HT - hangtag coupon (usually attached to neck of jar or bottle)
Blinkie - smallish coupons dispensed one at a time from a black box with a blinking light, generally attached to a shelf near the product.

Coupons from Natural Choices magazine:
$1/1 Alfresco eggs dozen NED? issue 8 August 2014

Live Naturally Spring edition coupons (unexpired):
$1/3 Stoneyfield Organic single serve products or $1/1 large cup (24-32oz) or kids/baby multipack (4pk or larger) no exp. date listed

Live Naturally Summer/Fall 2021 Edition coupons (unexpired):
$2/1 Alex's Awesome sourdough pizza (no expiration date) limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip
10% off Vitacost.com with code LIVE10
livenaturallymagazine.com

Current Mailers:
Home For the Holidays (Private Selection) x 2/13/22

Multi-week deals:
Nuggs (chicken nugget substitute) shows $6.99 and has both a $5/2 Cash Back and $5/2 'bogo' Ibotta
Also a $2/1 e-Q x 2/15/22

Hormel Cup N' Crisp pepperoni $3.99
$2/1 e-Q
$1.25 Ibotta (Meat & Seafood)

There were several Ibotta freebies in the Free Made Easy:
Blake's Seed Based snack bar $1.99 - didn't find this
Core bar coconut chocolate chip 2oz $2.49 - didn't find this
Good To Go soft baked bar $2.49 - was $2.99

Discontinued Reduced Price Items (prices will vary):
Skincare products
Makeup
PPE (also bogo) included some off-brand hand soap pumps
Frozen entrees - some closeout, some have Ibotta rebates
Bulk spices marked 50% off

Blinkies found at (some) FM:
$1/1 Vital Farms pasture-raised butter x 1/24/22 limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip

Rebates & Promos:
New J&J rebate advertised at Safeway but likely good at FM as well
Up to $10 reward wyb participating (J&J) products 12/29/21 - 2/26/22
details at
activaterewards.com/beprepared/details

Energizer batteries
some IPs on coupons dot com
and an e-Q
50c Ibotta up to 3X (Household)
Saw display boxes with ad for their annual holiday rebate
energizergorewards.com/holiday
When you purchase $15 worth of qualifying Energizer® batteries at any retailer* between 10/01/21 and 2/28/22, get $5 back in rewards. Simply register for Energizer Go Rewards™ and upload your single-transaction receipt by 3/31/22.
Rewards are based on where products are purchased:
THE HOME DEPOT®: $5 The Home Depot eGift Card
WALGREENS®: $5 Walgreens Gift Card
WALMART®: $5 Walmart eGift Card
ALL OTHER RETAILERS, EXCEPT LOWE'S®: Select from a $5 Virtual Visa® Prepaid Card, $5 transfer to PayPal account, $5 transfer to Venmo account or $5 Uber Eats eGift Card.
*Except Lowe's
at least $15 (before tax & after coupon savings) worth of any qualifying Energizer® Brand battery products in single transaction.
To submit receipt, registration for Energizer Go Rewards™ is required.
You can opt out of receiving communications from Energizer Go Rewards™ program at any time.
Complete offer/program registration form & upload receipt by 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/31/22. You may submit a receipt only once.
LIMIT FIVE RECEIPT SUBMISSIONS (ANY COMBINATION) PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARDS™ ACCOUNT.
LIMIT FOUR OFFERS PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARDS™ ACCOUNT EARNED DURING THE ENTIRE OFFER PERIOD.

Chevron Supreme (can do online) chevronpromotions.com

Some Interesting e-coupons (FM e-coupons cannot be combined with paper MCs):
Free AIR WICK® Scented Oil Warmer
receive ONE (1) AIR WICK® Scented Oil Warmer, 2 ct....More Details
Exp. Jan. 15
Search on 'free' periodically, sometimes I find Savings For You or Best Customer Bonus freebies

Current Cats active at Fred Meyer (some posted in National Catalina Forum):

Upcoming Cats:

Invitational Cats:

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
HU there are 2 weekly 5X e-Qs for Kellogg's cereal, with different prices
Weekly Digital Deals

$1.47

$1.47 Kellogg's Large Size Cereal​

When you buy ONE (1) Kellogg's Large Size Cereal (14.7-24 oz). Download and redeem the coupon once from January 12-18 only. Use up to 5 times in a single transa...More Details
Exp. Jan. 18
Weekly Digital Deals

$1.97

$1.97 Kellogg's Large Size Cereal​

When you buy ONE (1) Kellogg's Large Size Cereal (14.7-24 oz). Download and redeem the coupon once from January 12-18 only. Use up to 5 times in a single transa...More Details
Exp. Jan. 18

Some new e-Qs for gift cards

A few new Kroger Cash Back, including Fage and Mederma

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member

$1.50 Kroger Cash Back and $1.50 Ibotta both up to 5X

Cash Back Details

$1.50 Cash Back

$1.50 Cash Back on Natural Delights Medjool Dates

Buy ONE (1) Natural Delights Medjool Dates, any variety or size, Get $1.50 cash back. Redeem this offer up to 5x in a single transaction....
Exp. Jan. 19 - 4 days left!
Includes

Natural Delights Cacao with Pecans Medjool Date Rolls 10oz $3.99

There are some decent deals on Bob's Red Mill oats with the $1/1 5X, there is some overlap with 50c/1 5X so if you load both it may only take off 50c IDK.
There's also a $1/1 e-Q (not a 5X) Bob's Red Mill flour x 2/12/22, shows 5lb white or whole wheat flour is current $3.22, and includes a lot of specialty flours.
I have a $1/1 IP on the flour as well that also x 2/12/22.

Last edited: