Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip

M

murphycoupons

I found the recipe in 12/14 SS when I was cutting the coupon's for this week's Mega Deal at Kroger. Since we had a birthday party for my DD yesterday. I figured I would try it. It disappeared so fast my husband did not get to try it! I highly recommend this if anyone needs to bring something to a party!!!

N

notsyourbeezwax

I cut that out as well, but have not made it yet. I think that it is the same thing that a girl I used to work with made for parties. Her dip sure was good!!!

Thanks for letting us know!

H

hbaqueen

Ive been meaning to try that and wondered it it was any good!
I take chicken and cook it in the crock pot with franks red hot then shred it and mix it with blue cheese YUM

A

Andra

I found the recipe in 12/14 SS when I was cutting the coupon's for this week's Mega Deal at Kroger. Since we had a birthday party for my DD yesterday. I figured I would try it. It disappeared so fast my husband did not get to try it! I highly recommend this if anyone needs to bring something to a party!!!

Could you (or someone else) type up the recipe here please? I don't have that months inserts anymore. TIA.

K

klrodrigues

:wavehi: Here you go:
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip (as posted in 12/14/08 ss)

Bake Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Makes about 4 cups

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c any flavor Frank's RedHot sauce
1/2 c blue cheese dressing
1/2 c blue cheese crumbles
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson's Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained or 2 cups of cooked chicken
Mix all ingredients in deep baking dish or pie plate.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until hot
:smile:

C

charl0tte

Sounds tasty! What's the best to dip with this? Tortilla chips? Triscuits might be good.

A

antikitty

I made this for my boyfriend. He liked it with crackers. I dont eat meat so I cant really say how it tastes but he seemed to like it. The canned chicken made it smell kinda like tuna fish, i was going to try regular chicken next time.

D

dandjsmom

This is my favorite dip or just meal because you can't stop eating it. I boil 2 chicken breasts and shred it to use it instead of canned chicken..much, much better.

S

spoe

I made this dip last week for the first time and I have made it three times since... We love it. We use shredded chicken also but use ranch instead of blue cheese and shredded cheese on the top

J

jkhsnh

We tried it on New Years on have been asked to bring it to a few parties since then and my daughter asked me to make it for her birthday dinner. Has any one tried the Daisy Sour cream Potato poppers one yet?