Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

S

sahmom

Oops I see that I put this in the wrong section. Hopefully a moderator can move it.

I made these the other day and nobody could believe they were a flourless cookie! Just watch so that the bottoms don't burn.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350. Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg. Drop on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Dip fork in sugar and make criss cross pattern (don't make them too flat). Bake 9- 10 minutes. Allow to cool several minutes before removing from cookie sheet.

This doesn't make a lot. I doubled the batch and got around 3 dozen cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amy s

THANK YOU! REPS!
Something for me to do with all that nearly free Wags Peanut butter!

C

corrinesmama

I make these all the time!! The only diff is I use splenda, because it breaks down better then sugar... AND a great low carb snack!!!

S

sahmom

I make these all the time!! The only diff is I use splenda, because it breaks down better then sugar... AND a great low carb snack!!!

I have also made with splenda when I was doing the South Beach diet and was craving something sweet. I can't remember now if the recipe needed adjustment or not.
Judy

shelleyf

Member of the Month March 2009
Trader Group
I make these alot too but I also add 1 tsp. vanilla extract to mine. I found this recipe in a cookbook almost 19 years ago. I don't know anyone else until now that makes these. I also add chocolate chips and coconut sometimes. If you have hershey kisses they are good into the center of each one when done baking.

C

corrinesmama

I have also made with splenda when I was doing the South Beach diet and was craving something sweet. I can't remember now if the recipe needed adjustment or not.
Judy

I'm not at home right now, but if you look on the bag of the splenda, it will have the ratio.

R

rmtrivas21

That sounds yummy!!! I want to make some now, but my oven is broken, and probably wouldn't be fixed for a few weeks :sad:!! Can some one make some cookies and send them to me :wink7: :hysterical: ?