Referral Fetch Rewards app - get money back from Kraft & Unilever purchases

Discussion in 'Referral Links' started by mtka, Mar 3, 2017.

1. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

New app - available to all now. Download it from Google Play or Apple. Looks much like Kellogg's Family Rewards. Scan receipts, get points, cash out on stuff or gift cards.

Many different brand names including: Kraft, Pepsi, Lay's, Back to Nature, AMP, Aquafina, Gatorade, Heinz, Planters, and Quaker.

If anyone is interested, I would appreciate using my referral code: JD1HR and you and I will get 1,500 points.

Edited to add: They are now partnered with Unilever as well, adding brands like Lipton, AXE, Knorr, Ben & Jerry's, Breyer's, Suave, and Dove.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    jastwins likes this.
  2. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

Thank you. It worked great...so quick and easy!

mtka likes this.
  3. Alexandria Hooper

Alexandria Hooper New Member

Thank you. I used your referral code and got us both the 1500 points. My referral code is JQ3YX if anyone would like to spread the point love to me too. Lol

-AlexInWonderlands

mtka likes this.
  4. ligera

ligera Active Member Trader Group

After I snap the picture of the receipt, what is supposed to happen? How long does it take to upload, I'm not getting any messages ?

5. accred1

accred1 Active Member Trader Group

Thank you. I used your referral code also and got us both the 1500 points. My referral code is K6YCV if anyone would like to spread the point love my way too.

Mary T in NC

6. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

They do need to have an "upload complete" message or something. If you click on "scan" your receipts that have uploaded will be there. I just wish the receipts would start processing. I keep getting the sorry we are working on it emails, but I scanned my first receipt on 3/4 and it still hasn't cleared.

Edited to add: I just got my first receipt cleared. Not the oldest one, but yesterday's shopping trip. I guess they are working backwards. My total for Ore-Ida fries and Cheetos was $5.77 (before Kroger mega prices!) and I got 57 points. In case anyone is wondering how the points work.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. Tifflonn

Tifflonn New Member

They are accepting new members again. I used accred1 referral code and here is mine: U7PXG

Thx for sharing.

8. Projectqn

Projectqn New Member

I signed up and used your referral code. I don't see the 1,500 points yet? Maybe they come later?

If anyone would like to sign up under my referral code, I'd appreciate it. My code is F1JKW.

Thanks!

9. asereht

asereht Active Member Trader Group

I signed up using Projectqn referral code. My code is FB1JY. Thanks so much!

10. BlackMajic

BlackMajic New Member

Thank you for sharing this thread! I used asereht's ref code. If anyone is interested in using mine, it is HT8YE.

Happy earning everyone!

11. wing_clover

wing_clover New Member

I signed up using BlackMajic's referral code. Mine is G1KAB. Thank you for sharing!

12. Saben

Saben New Member

I used wing_clovers referral code. Please share mine and next to sign up please use it. Fetch rewards referral code-> NT7YU . I'm looking for a 'shop fetch' referral code atm and then I will add mine as well.