Promo - Coke.com Enter 4 Codes from Coca Cola Beverages, Possible $2 iTunes eGift Card

Discussion in 'Smokin' Hot Promos & Sweepstakes' started by pasharain, Aug 20, 2018.

1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Coke.com - Possible $2 iTunes eGift Card (digital delivery) Free when you complete the following steps:

Please Note:
    Limit 1 reward per person. $2 iTunes eGift Card is only awarded if/when 25,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this offer. Offer Ends 11/9/18.

Steps:
    1. Login to your Coca-Cola Rewards Account (or JOIN FREE).
      • Offer is not available in the App
    2. Click on the "Rewards" Tab.
    3. Find the following offer "Kick Back With Ice Cold Music Perks."
    4. Enter/Scan 4 Beverage Codes (eligible products).
    Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 7.29.55 PM.png

2. flowerkitty

flowerkitty Super Swapper Trader Group

23% participation at this time.

pasharain likes this.
  3. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

UP TO 29% participation

pasharain likes this.
  4. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Check your email! I got my $2 itunes reward!

jastwins likes this.
  5. jastwins

Me too!

pasharain likes this.
  6. cpnmaniac44

cpnmaniac44 Well-Known Member Trader Group

Well the year is winding down so it's almost time for what used to be the 12 days of Christmas on the Coke Rewards site. We have noticed that they no longer have a FB page where people can give their opinions (good or bad) on the program.

I would expect some sort of gift cards to be made available.

7. jastwins

The current promotions at coke.com are mostly by chance wins... put in or scan a code and hope you win. The only sure things are a book from shutterfly...5 codes, 12 codes for a free magazine and something for a movie snack ( not sure how many).

Also, should you get a reward or code from them, make sure to redeem it or it goes away. I did get a $2 itunes card and forgot to get my code, so I ended up with nothing. NO response when I sent an email.

8. cpnmaniac44

Their new one is enter 5 codes and receive a $2 gift card from CVS Pharmacy. But the reward will not be unlocked until 75,000 people have entered. The promo ends Dec 4 and it is more than 50% from start to the deadline. There are only 38,000 in on it. If the total does not reach 75,000 then everyone who entered 5 codes gave away 5 codes. It's going up around 1,000 a day so with 10 days to go 38,000 won't likely make it to 75,000. No gift cards it seems only instant win games and we have never won anything that way and hundreds of codes wasted when they do not show the list of winners as far as we know. Also they removed the Facebook page where most of the comments were negative about the program.

jastwins likes this.
  9. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

@cpnmaniac44 - It also is saying you get $1 Cokestore.com digital code ...

4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account before the start of the Offer or you will not be eligible to participate. If you are eligible, during the Offer Period, visit Coke.com/Offers and log into your Account, then follow the links and instructions to locate the tile for this Offer to see the Terms and Conditions and details. Then, during the Offer Period, enter 5 product codes from any Coca‑Cola product. You will receive a $1 Cokestore.com digital code, terms and conditions apply (the “guaranteed offer”). If and only if 75,000 unique individuals each enter 5 product codes before the end of the Offer Period, each will also receive a $2 CVS Pharmacy® eGift Card fulfilled as a digital gift card, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”) and the Offer will lock, so no additional people may participate. If fewer than 75,000 people participate as described above, the Reward will not be unlocked. If unlocked, participants will be notified via email with steps to claim Reward.

Approximate Retail Value of Reward: $2. Limit: 1 Reward per person/Account during the Offer Period. Usable up to balance only to buy goods or services at a CVS Pharmacy ® store. Cannot be used to buy money orders or prepaid cards, to make online or in-app purchases or as payment on a credit account or payment for items that are delivered. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Reloadable. Not a credit or debit card and has no inactivity fees. SAFEGUARD THIS CARD. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. CardFact 25, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CardFact may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CardFact, will be sole obligor to card owner. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms. For balance, visit www.CVS.com. For inquiries, call Customer Care at 1-877-295-7777. CVS Pharmacy ® and related marks and designs are trademarks of CVS Pharmacy ®. ©2018

Approximate Retail Value of Cokestore.com digital code: $1. Limit 1 per person.

jastwins likes this.
  10. cpnmaniac44

Yes but what can be bought with $1 Coke store credit? I think we looked at their store and didn't see anything we could use or was low enough to accumulate enough $1 for......

The demand must be low as they are not close to being 75,000 entrants. We won't ask family members to enter any more 5 codes until we see the goal of 75,000 close to being met by Dec. 4.

Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  11. jastwins

The old program was so much better. I agree that I will not “enter” a code on a game of chance. Never as lucky on those, however, I would love and use a cvs card. It figures the one I really want may not happen. As for the dollar coupon they have to offer a consolation prize that is not worth that much. Sad

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Jorainna likes this.
  12. jastwins

@cpnmaniac44 check your email from Coke.com. They sent me a link for the cvs $2 GC you have to claim it and use it by the end of the month.

@flowerkitty @XUfan fyi

13. jastwins

Here is the email I received.

jasmine, thanks for participating in the CVS Pharmacy® Hydration Flock to Unlock offer. Because you entered five product codes, we're gifting you not one, but two $2 CVS Pharmacy® gift cards and a $1 Share a Coke® gift card! It's our treat to you.

Check your email for your special CVS Pharmacy® gift cards. To claim your $1 Share a Coke gift card, log out of Coke.com, then log back in and check your "Active Rewards" tab.

It say I am getting 2 cvs $2 cards & a $1 coke coupon. Yeah!

Still did not get the email for these cards and it is not under my rewards

flowerkitty likes this.
  14. flowerkitty

flowerkitty Super Swapper Trader Group

@jastwins I received the emails for the CVS cards before I received the above email...so maybe it is somewhere in your email inbox?
    Also the $1 coke reward...do I understand it correctly? You get $1 off something in their store? ( you would have to purchase something)?
    Too bad it is not a mfr. coupon off a beverage product in store.
    A beverage bottle with a personalized message or my name on it doesn't make me jolly.

jastwins likes this.
  15. jastwins

@flowerkitty i found the emails and they came yesterday.. I saw it on my phone and did not open them since I was out shopping. Glad you told me since I can use them this week! Thanks!

flowerkitty likes this.
  16. cpnmaniac44

Where is the link to 4 codes for a $2 iTunes card?

jastwins likes this.
  17. jastwins

We did the cvs cards for December under this thread @cpnmaniac44
    Sorry for the confusion.
    The iTunes was earlier this year.