Expired Ebay Coupon Auctions in your Coupon Resources Tab

Discussion in 'Coupons Archive' started by queenofthehivemomof5, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenofthehivemomof5

queenofthehivemomof5 Admin Hottie Trader Group

Hey folks wanted to let you know that we have added Ebay coupon auction listings on our Coupon Resources tab in your top tool-bar.

Or a direct link to that page can be found here: Coupon Auctions On eBay!

Hope you find this new feature valuable for finding the coupons you need to get those deals! :GroceryShopping123:

2. ginggin71

ginggin71 New Member Trader Group

How do I post my ebay link to this page.

3. queenofthehivemomof5

Sorry there is no way to post your ebay link to this page. The page is fed via a RSS feed.

If you would like to advertise your ebay auctions you may do so by subscribing our out Hot Entrepenure forums. If you need further assistance please send me a private message and I would be happy to help you out.

Thanks!

4. shetlandponyluvr

shetlandponyluvr New Member Trader Group

Just wanted to thank you for adding this. What a great idea!!

5. alterdstate

alterdstate New Member Trader Group

ebay is a great place to get coupons and I have sold the service of sorting and clipping them on there many times in the past, and I am beginning to do that again in the very near future. Can we leave our ebay id on here so people can check out our coupon store? Luckily I work for 2 different newspapers and I stock stores (several) on Sunday and get so many returns (of course I take out the coupons its my source! they are getting thrown in the recycling bin at work anyways)

6. twinsistersshopallday

twinsistersshopallday New Member

Lucky you! I have only purchased my coupons from ebay and I have had no problem using them. Just remember to read through each auction.

7. motherofmolly

motherofmolly The Mushroom MoM-ma Trader Group

you have to be a hot entrepreneur to do so. small fee but it is worth it if you sell.

8. RomansGirl

RomansGirl New Member

I recently looked into buying coupons on ebay and read some tips about not overpaying for shipping and that kind of thing. But when I got on ebay the amount of coupons to choose from was just overwhelming. There were soooo many that offered 100 clipped coupons from inserts (so there was variety) and the price seemed good and shipping was cheap or free but I just don't know which ones to go for. Any tips?

9. fanniemae

fanniemae New Member Trader Group

IMHO unless you are very new to couponing and have a very limited amount of coupons, you normally do not get a lot of coupons that are desireable, instead of doing the 100 coupon listings, think of the items that you normally use and look specifically for coupons for those items. Personally, I check matchups to my store's sales items and also check every day for newly added coupons (I only do BIN listings, usually cheaper then auction) ~ hth

10. Col2eight

Col2eight New Member

Cool! I didn't even realize eBay had coupons... :p

11. MrsStunner

MrsStunner Even Hair Is Bigger In Texas Trader Group

awesome =)

12. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original "Viral" Foodie

I don't see it. Is the Coupon Resources tab in the same area that says:
    How to Coupon Printable Coupons Coupon Database Articles, etc.?

13. jacobmandi

jacobmandi New Member

yeah i had seen that they got the cristophe q's

14. kingmaster

kingmaster New Member

i want to thank you for adding this:BigHand:

15. aeiou

aeiou Member Trader Group

How exactly do you get to that Coupon Resources page via the top toolbar? There is a Resources tab and a Get Coupons tab on the top toolbar but neither seems to lead to that Coupons Resources page. I know your post was from 2008, so maybe the top toolbar has changed since then? I just saw this thread today because someone bumped it.

Edited to add: I just realized this thread hasn't been posted in since 2011, four years ago, until today when the previous poster bumped this thread. So maybe this is an outdated thread?

16. queenofthehivemomof5

Oh yeah..this thread is way outdated and old. We have changed the top toolbar here at HCW several times over since this thread was posts.

I am going to close this thread. However I am going to add in a link for eBay Coupon Auctions under our Get Coupons Tab for anyone wanting to check that out.

HERE is the link...I am off to add it to the toolbar.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.