Eat chocolate cake for breakfast

Discussion in 'Living A Healthier Life' started by Fillies Fan, Aug 3, 2017.

Moderators: JoesWife
  1. Fillies Fan

Fillies Fan International Man of Mystery! Trader Group

Okay, I don't expect anybody to believe me, but perhaps you will believe the link I am providing.

Several years ago researchers at Tel Aviv University announced that eating chocolate in the morning is the best way to both lose weight and improve brain function. This has since been confirmed in a separate study at Syracuse University.

The article explain that the cocoa beans help with the brain function and that by having a high calorie breakfast, including chocolate cake for dessert, reduces your desire to eat for the rest of the day -- so you end the day having eaten fewer total calories.

It can be seen at https://www.fromthegrapevine.com/he...h-says-it-might-actually-help-you-lose-weight

vickib50 likes this.
  2. pretty woman

pretty woman Active Member Trader Group

3. XUfan

XUfan Member Of The Month May 2010 Trader Group

Now I wish I liked chocolate!

4. Fillies Fan

You don't like chocolate??? That is downright un-American of you (not to mention un-Swiss and un-Belgian).

It's a good thing that the ONI did not find about about this before your daughter enlisted or they would never have given her a security clearance.

5. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

I don't really believe it, but, I love it! I'll try it!

6. XUfan

OK...I don't dislike it, but it's never my first choice. If given a choice of two desserts, one chocolate and the other not, I'll take the non-chocolate choice every time. The display of candy bars at the grocery store never tempts me. And those chocolate fountains that were the rage a few years ago just seem crazy to me.

But, if you had said that eating caramel every day would make me lose weight, I'd try it immediately! However...I think that's what got me into the shape I am now! LOL!!

7. Fillies Fan

From the way I understand the article, caramel would work well too -- not all day long but only in the morning. The key is to have a very high calorie breakfast. The chocolate is necessary to improve your brain function but if you will settle just for losing weight go with the caramel.

8. XUfan

If the plan I'm on now stops working, I just might try it! I know I'd enjoy it! LOL!

Moderators: JoesWife