Easy Kraft Mac and Cheese Beefy Casserole

S

Ssindossa

My kids and step-kids LOVE this casserole and it is so easy too.

For a 5-6 person serving (makes great leftovers and is even good cold)

3 boxes Kraft Mac and Cheese
1 lb. Ground Beef
Condensed tomato soup (1 26oz can or 2 normal soup sized cans)
Cheese
Seasoning Salt

Preheat over to 400F.
Make the Mac and Cheese as normal, but leave the noodles slightly uncooked still, that "1 more minute" point. While it is cooking fry the ground beef and leave it unseasoned or season as you like, I use a little Montreal Steak Seasoning. Mix the Mac and Cheese, Ground beef and tomato soup together. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish, top with cheese and a light sprinkle of seasoning salt. I always put this on a cookie sheet, it bubbles over the tiniest amount sometimes. Put in oven and bake 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and slightly golden. Cool for a few minutes, serve and enjoy! This with a salad is a great meal for kids or potlucks.

K

klrodrigues

oohh that sounds good! I will be doing that this week.
Thank you!!

C

Charise820

Wow this does sound good, my thing is I hate boxed mac and cheese so I always doctor it but this doesn't sound like I would have to I will try this and get back to you....I need tomato soup!!! wow. and I have no q's for it.

S

scrava

sounds right up my husband's alley! we love tom soup and love mac & cheese!

T

Trishay79

I want to try this! I am probably going to modify it as we don't buy a whole lot of processed foods anymore. I have elbow mac, going to make my own mac & cheese I think and hope this still turns out.