I have made this recipe several times. The last time was yesterday. The cool thing was that I had every ingredient in my stock except for the sour cream. I have done it both with and without the mixed vegies. Turns out great either way.
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Breakstoneâ€™s or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.