Does anyone have this recipe?

M

MoneySavinDiva

:wavehi: I work at a daycare, and today one of my kids celebrated her birthday. For a treat for the class, her mom made the MOST AMAZING BARS EVER, she said they were called Bewitched Bars. They were a cookie/brownie like texture (but not chocolate) and they had coconut, butterscotch chips and marshmallows in them. Would any of you have this recipe by chance? They are all I have been able to think about, they were THAT good!! :giggle2: I just want to make a pan NOW!!

:thanks7:in advance!

T

texxie

stop it. i need a bib now.:giggle2:

does this sound right? found it on cooks dot com.

1 1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
2 c. flour
1 egg
1 c. chocolate chips
3/4 c. oatmeal
1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows

Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix in soda and flour. Add the oatmeal, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Batter will be stiff. Spread in greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool and cut into bars

queenofthehivemomof5

Admin Hottie
Trader Group
I found this recipe on Cooks.com not sure if it is what you are looking for or not.

BEWITCHED BARS 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
2 c. flour
1 egg
1 c. chocolate chips
3/4 c. oatmeal
1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows

Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix in soda and flour. Add the oatmeal, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Batter will be stiff. Spread in greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.

M

MoneySavinDiva

I will try the cooks recipe...thanks everyone! I'll post how they turn out!!