Recipes - 5 Ingredients Or Less Dill Dip - So Easy Yet So Good!

greenfrog57

Mod Of The Month July 2011
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Trader Group
1 Cup Sour Cream (Light is Okay but Fat Free is Not)
1 T Dill Pickle Juice (drained of pickle seeds)
Mix until well blended (add more pickle juice if you want it thinner). Serve with chips or veggies. If you want to make it fancy, sprinkle with dried dill.

I had this at a baby shower recently and was surprised by how good it was.

greenfrog57

Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Trader Group
Hunted down this gem of a recipe since I have no pickles in the pickle jar in the fridge.
:wink7:

K

kwhile0599

Hunted down this gem of a recipe since I have no pickles in the pickle jar in the fridge.
:wink7:

I just made this [MENTION=5150]greenfrog57[/MENTION] - I had a little bit of sour cream left in the container & poured in the pickle juice right in there with it & served it with our dinner just now! We loved it!! (dog wasn't too thrilled we were eating his carrots though!) Thank you!! We will def remember & make this again when we want a fast snack! :encourage19:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Sounds good IF I could just get DH to quit throwing out the pickle juice. I keep trying to explain that stuff is liquid gold as a meat marinade, salad ingredient... but he just doesn't see the need -- especially since he doesn't think he likes pickles. :rolleyes24: He honestly doesn't know how many he eats... :wink7:

greenfrog57

Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Trader Group
[MENTION=243853]Gardencook[/MENTION] - My DH has the opposite problem. At one time, there were 3 or 4 jars of just pickle juice since he read "somewhere" that pickle juice is a super recovery drink. He remembers the information, but forgets to actually drink the Kool-Aid or pickle juice rather. :rolleyes24: