Diageo offers

Discussion in 'PRINTABLE & Online Rebates' started by astonemo, Sep 22, 2020.

1. astonemo

astonemo Member Trader Group

Has anyone else had trouble getting payment on the Diageo offers that were during the summer? I am still waiting on payment and am thinking I won't be getting any of the new ones. The last one I inquired about I got a strange response stating I would get my rebate in 7 days via check however I requested it via Paypal. I still haven't seen it either way. How do I get an answer on these submissions?

2. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

What if I have questions about my rebate submission?
    Please email [email protected] with any questions you may have.

3. astonemo

astonemo Member Trader Group

Yes I have contacted that email address was told I would receive in 7-10 days. Still nothing over 2 weeks later. Also they are saying will send check when I requested Paypal payment. Just wondered if I was alone in these problems from Diageo. I am pulling my hair out on the AB rebates.

4. Wanda M

Wanda M New Member

1-855-845-9799 you can call this number. I did and was able to talk to person and they might be able to help. After not hearing anything about my rebate I call and was told that they had so many rebates come in and they was stilling working on some. I did get my check several weeks late. So call them.

jastwins likes this.