Cream Cheese Recipes?

I

isu_mom

I have 5 bricks of cream cheese to use from Meijer sale 1/31. I know the obvious of cheesecake or a cheeseball, but is there anything else? I tried Cheesecake Cookies and wasn't impressed. TIA!

kremsh

Krem Pit
Trader Group
If you like jalapenos, split them and scoop the seeds out, fill with cream cheese and wrap bacon around the pepper securing with a toothpick. Either grill them or broil and you have jalapeno poppers!

cody82414

Member of the Month 06/11 Happy Hoo-Ha Hacker
Trader Group
My 3-2-1 recipe!

3 bricks of cream cheese
2 cans of cream of Chicken
1 can of breast of chicken

mix and warm
I add a small cans of diced jalapenos for some zing!

It is awesome on blue corn tortilla chips,
or Sociable crackers

A

AngJay

I found alot of really good recipes at Kraft Philadelphia.com. They have hundreds of recipes to choose from. I'll know now what to do with all the cream cheese I buy when I come across a good sale (lol)...

S

scrapbookingmanda

Mexican Crockpot Chicken
In crockpot combine chicken breasts, jar of salsa, package of taco seasoning, and can of black beans. About an hour before serving add a block of cream cheese. Good over rice or in tortillas. Leftovers are great over tortilla chips!

B

Britt5116

What about alfredo sauce?

One brick of cream cheese
3/4 cup of grated parm
1/2 cup marg.
1/2 cup milk
garlic
basil
pinch of nutmeg

cook what ever pasta you are using

Throw everything in a sauce pan and cook on low heat till creamy..about 10 -15 min...then toss with pasta.

I normally cook up some chicken and add n broccoli as well. Very Good!!! :smile:

L

lmcconne

I found a quite tasty recipe (in a Pillsbury Bakeoff recipe book) using flaky "Grands" biscuits wrapped around a dollop of cream cheese filling and baked on a brown sugar/margarine bed. I found them utterly addictive!

3timesoccermom

The Original "Viral" Foodie
I just posted a pasta recipe that uses cream cheese. See "Pasta" category for ingredients. Please try it and let me know if you like it.

N

NIGHTB1022

Taffy Apple Dip:

1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
sprinkle of cinnamon

Mix it together well, can use on bagels too as a spread!