Trades - Have COUPONS for donation to our American Cancer Society

Discussion in 'Coupon Trades: Current & Expired' started by Linda_in_FL, Apr 12, 2019.

Moderators: pasharain
  1. Linda_in_FL

Linda_in_FL Cancer Research Warrior! Trader Group

Have all inserts - SS RMN P & G and some non inserts ALSO - No time to post but ASK and I will send what I have in ret for donation to our American Cancer Society Relay for Life+ postage. All I keep is the postage

My team's latest donations to A.C.S. is $1,572.50. (A little more than 1/3 of that is from coupons and the rest is just donations).
    THANK YOU AGAIN to those here who DO donate for coupons
    Linda
    ACS Volunteer since 1982. I don't plan to stop till we find a cure for ALL cancers if G-d lets me live that long (I am 79)

2. Linda_in_FL

Linda_in_FL Cancer Research Warrior! Trader Group

Did you know that when you get coupons from me ALL BUT THE POSTAGE GOES TO our ACS and HERE is what they are doing for you and your families:
    The American Cancer Society is the largest non-government, not-for-profit funding source of cancer research in the United States, has approved funding for 110 grants totaling $47,624,000 to researchers and health professionals at 72 institutions nationwide in the first of two grant cycles for 2018. Of the grants, 101 are new while nine are renewals of previous grants. The grants go into effect July 1, 2018.
    Since 1946, our American Cancer Society has funded research and training of health professionals to investigate the causes, prevention, and early detection of cancer, as well as new treatments, cancer survivorship, and end of life support for patients and their families. In those more than 70 years, the American Cancer Society’s extramural research grants program has devoted more than $4.6 billion to cancer research and is honored to have given funding to 47 investigators who went on to win the Nobel Prize.
    Isn't that a good reason to ask for and donate for your coupons? I have the inserts donated to me EVERY WEEK but no time to list every week with one eye that had a stroke and no longer sees and two 79-year old arthritic hands that have trouble typing too much on the computer.

Linda

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
Moderators: pasharain