Cookies & Cream Fudge
Prep: 5 mins
Cooking: 6 mins
Cooling: 60 mins
servings (2 pieces per serving)
If you like cookies and cream, youâ€™ll have to try this rich, decadent fudge made with cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, NESTLÃ‰Â® TOLL HOUSEÂ® Premier White Morsels, marshmallow crÃ¨me and CARNATIONÂ® Evaporated Milk.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÃ‰Â® CARNATIONÂ® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÃ‰Â® TOLL HOUSEÂ® Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crÃ¨me
- 1/2 cup finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
LINE 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in morsels, marshmallow crÃ¨me, finely crushed cookies and vanilla extract. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top. Gently swirl cookies into fudge using a knife without touching bottom of pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Last edited by a moderator: