Choo Choo...& We're Off! Come Join the Fun - Sticker Train! ... Matchups Posted! :-) Mail day is 8/10!

Discussion in 'Coupon Trains: Hop On Board' started by pasharain, Jul 27, 2018.

Moderators: mydogalex2000
  1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 11.36.02 PM.png

Sticker Train
    Taking sign ups until 8/6/18.
    Mail out day will be 8/10/18.
    Early Mail Out is Fine and highly encouraged!
    No coupons to expire before 8/24/18.

Please make sure that you can commit to mailing out on time and posting when you send and receive your envies before signing up.

Traders with an itrader of at least 5 with plenty of QUALITY coupons to share are welcome! You can not have any negative feed-backs to ride. Please read all requirements. I know the list is long, but it's to help ensure you know what is expected so all passengers have a great ride!!

image.png

Please make sure to read ALL info and requirements before joining.

• You can only ride up to 5 trains at a time at HCW.
    • If you are already on 5, you can catch the next one!
    • After reading this WHOLE thread, post below to ride and then PM me with your full name, a link to your wishlist, a sticker wishlist, how many envies you want to send/receive, and addy!!

How it works:

• You will mail out either 1,2,or 3 envies (you tell me how many) Then you will also receive that amount! This train has only one mail-out day so make sure you have enough coupons for the number of envies you want to send.
    • All envies must include a 25 coupon potluck following potluck guidelines along with 40 quality stickers. Make sure you watch your postage!

image.png

Sticker Guidelines:

Stickers must be at least the size of a coke cap to count towards your 40 stickers. Please don't send your match ups a bunch of the smallest stickers allowed either.

Please avoid sending reward stickers, charity stickers, teeny tiny stickers, heart stickers, star stickers, rainbow stickers, and smiley face stickers These stickers will not count as part of your required 40 stickers unless the member has them listed on their sticker wishlist! If you send these stickers and they are not on your match ups list, then you will be required to do a resend.

So when you sign up tell me how many envies you want to mail/receive.

Each envie must have a minimum of 25 coupons following the guidelines below and 40 stickers.

No coupons to expire before 8/24/18. If you want to include extras with shorter dates that is fine as long as it is over the 25.

I will send out 1 rider list with every riders mailing info. This is where you will get the addies you need to mail to your partners.

image.png

You must be able to mail the amount of envies you agree to envies with at least 25 coupons and 40 stickers in each one.

You must post when you mail and when you receive.

You need a wish list posted to ride. If your list is very short and specific, other train riders will have a harder time matching your list. If there's something you don't need multi's of, note it.

This train is potluck which means you may not get 25 coupons from your WL in each envie. You are not even guaranteed to get one match up on your wishlist.

Although please try to match wish lists. Send the kind of envie you want to receive!

image.png
    • No baby, no pet, no meds, no oddball products that very few members use like depends unless you have an exact wl match. If someone says they can use cat food frees, do not include regular cat food, unless it is an extra.
    • Limit of 1 of each coupon unless it is an exact match to a wish list. If you have and exact wish list match, then duplicates are encouraged!!! again, more than 1 of something is OK if its "extra"
    • Printables are great to send if the member can use them. They must be an exact match to the person's wishlist. When I say exact match, I mean the wishlist has to say that it is a printable coupon or that they want printables. Also, remember not all members can use printable coupons.
    • Store specific coupons are only OK if they are on the WL. They only count towards the potluck if they are an exact match though. Not everyone has the same grocery stores in their areas.
    • BTFE's Coke Codes, Pepsi Codes are all great to include if they are wish list items.
    • Rebates and tmf forms are GREAT to include. Watch state restrictions.
    image.png

Please leave feedback for your match ups. :)

Here is my 2 week rule!! If your envie has not been received by 2 weeks you will need to resend, you are agreeing to this by signing up. Also you must let me know by PM if you have not received an envie at the 2 week mark. If you have not notified me, I will mark it received and you will forfeit your right to a resend.

If for some reason you mail out late, please post on the thread when you mailed it out so your fellow rider can know when to expect it. Also if you are going to mail out late or you go out of town or something where you will be away for a while, please let me know. Remember that not mailing out a train envie can result in a bad trader's report being filled and going on the bad trader's list.

image.png

To Join:

In order to join this train you MUST do the following:

1. Post below that you want to ride.

2. Send me a PM with your mailing address with "Sticker Train " in the subject line. Don't forget to include your address even if you have sent it to me previously.

3. Also, don't forget to tell me how many envies you want to send when you PM me. If you don't tell me by the time the train starts, I will presume one envie. DON'T FORGET THIS STEP!!!!

4. Make sure your "Wish List" is in your siggy.

Rider List:

@pasharain
    @jastwins
    @summertina
    @mydogalex2000
    @grandma608 - 2 envies
    @Jorainna
    @flowerkitty

Match-ups
    (we will turn orange when mailed & purple when received).
    Mailing early is ok :)

pasharain to flowerkitty
    jastwins to grandma608

summertina to mydogalex2000
    mydogalex2000 to grandma608
    grandma608 to jastwins

grandma608 to jorainna
    Jorainna to pasharain
    flowerkitty to summertina

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 10:08 PM
  2. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Please make sure your Wish Lists have current links to Printable coupons you need, if I am matched to you...I will print them.

3. summertina

summertina Well-Known Member Trader Group

I'll do one envie

pasharain likes this.
  4. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

I will mail out one envie

pasharain likes this.
  5. mydogalex2000

mydogalex2000 Choo Choo...Member Of The Month Oct. 2011 Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

I'm off the week of mail outs, so surely to goodness I can handle an extra envie this week! :) Please put me down for one! :)

jastwins and pasharain like this.
  6. pasharain

Yay! Our train mod is joining us! :D

mydogalex2000 likes this.
  7. grandma608

grandma608 Active Member Trader Group

i can do two envelopes

pasharain likes this.
  8. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

I will do one envie for the ride! :)

pasharain likes this.
  9. flowerkitty

flowerkitty Super Swapper Trader Group

I will do one envie :) thanks.

pasharain likes this.
  10. pasharain

Yay! The person who created this train is joining us! :D

11. flowerkitty

I don't remember....I actually thought this was a MsSweetCheeks train...lol!

12. pasharain

The one I found in the archives was by you, if she did it I did not find it. Thanks to her too, just in case. @MsSweetCheeks

13. flowerkitty

Choo Choo! :D

pasharain likes this.
  14. pasharain

@flowerkitty mailing your envie in am. I hope you enjoy it! :D

flowerkitty likes this.
  15. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

My sticker envie to @grandma608 will be mailed on 8/8

pasharain likes this.
  16. mydogalex2000

mydogalex2000 Choo Choo...Member Of The Month Oct. 2011 Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

My envies to @grandma608 are going out today! There was too much stuff for one envie, so I am sending TWO envies! Please wait until you receive both of them to mark received! I put 1/2 the coupons in one and 1/2 the coupons in the other, same with the stickers! They are labeled Envie A & Envie B. Sorry for the confusion, just didn't want the envie to be too thick and end up getting charged a package rate. :)

pasharain and jastwins like this.
  17. pasharain

@flowerkitty My ding dong husband didn't mail your envie. He took it to work so I didn't know right away, and then brought he it back home. In his defense, the stamps were coming off, so I needed to fix it.

jastwins and flowerkitty like this.
  18. grandma608

my envelope to jastwins is going out in todays mail

jastwins and pasharain like this.
  19. grandma608

my envelope to jorianna is also going out today. :)

Jorainna and pasharain like this.
  20. flowerkitty

pasharain likes this.
Moderators: mydogalex2000