1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Taste of Home

S

scrava

I made these 2 weeks ago and they were so delish!! I upped the choco chips to 1 cup, but, I actually won't do this again. I think 3/4 would be perfect. I'm going to try this recipe as a loaf, too.

C

Cynthiabutterfly

I never liked the idea of choc. chip muffins (come on, just call them what they are, CUPCAKES) but this sounds way better, and even healthy! Now I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate some peanut butter into them.

C

csstaci

I made these 2 weeks ago and they were so delish!! I upped the choco chips to 1 cup, but, I actually won't do this again. I think 3/4 would be perfect. I'm going to try this recipe as a loaf, too.

I'm not a baker :X so how would you make this into a loaf? What changes need to be made? TIA!

O

OneHotMomma

OMG, these are FANTASTIC!! My picky 3 year old who won't eat anything ate 2 this morning. Thank you SO much!

M

MoneySavinDiva

These are really great :smile: I've made them sans chocolate chips and they are great that way as well!!

O

OneHotMomma

We love these in our house but my four year old wants them like twice a month and I'm getting a little bored (not because they aren't good, they are, but I've eaten sooo many). This time, I switched blueberries for the chocolate chips and they're still absolutely YUMMY!! Thanks again!