Other Awesome App Chick Fil A's "One App. Endless Awesome" App is endlessly awesome!

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 6.23.24 PM.png
Download the App HERE.

I Chick fil A. . .

And, I have the urge to show some love to their "One App" too! Not only can you earn free treats, you can do so much more:

1. Mobile Order Ahead. Place your order through your phone, choose how you’d like to receive it and let them know when you arrive.

2. Did I mention the free treats? :p Earn progress towards free food treats with each mobile order, or scan your Chick-fil-A One™ card in the app at the cash register at each visit. Best of all, the app surprises you with special "treats."

3. Customized Menu. The app will remember what you like and, even better... how you like it.

4. Mobile Pay. – Load funds to your Chick-fil-A One™ card using Apple Pay or Visa Checkout and scan the app to pay. Mobile ordering? Choose to pay using your Chick-fil-A One™ card, or add a credit card to pay for your meal directly.

Note on Location Services: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your battery's life. The app asks permission to use GPS to support local offers and promotions, restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.