Recipes - Super Simple Brownie pizza!!!!!!

judy27

Trader Group
128425lrg.jpg

[h=2]Brownie Pizza[/h]
logo_nestle-toll-house_mini.png

Prep:15 minsCooking:18 minsLevel:Easy Yields:8 servingsTry this great brownie pizza topped with your favorite candy. A delicious treat for all.

Ingredients

[h=3]Directions[/h]HEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and lightly flour 9-inch-round cake pan.

COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Combine sugar, butter and water in medium bowl. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared cake pan.

BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of brownie; invert onto serving plate. Immediately sprinkle 3/4 cup semi-sweet morsels over hot brownie crust. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Gently spread chocolate over brownie crust.

SPRINKLE morsels, chopped candies and/or marshmallows in single layer over pizza. Serve warm or at room temperature; cut into wedges.

M

Mama Stu

I have made something similar, but grated white chocolate over the top to look like cheese. And my recipe actually calls for it to be made on a pizza pan, and I use red frosting to look like pizza sauce. This one looks yummy too

XUfan

Member Of The Month May 2010
Trader Group
Made these last night....YUM!!!!

The only thing I had that I could use as a topping was a Milky Way bar. I cut it up into tiny pieces and sprinkled it over the melted chocolate chips.

The next time we have the family over for dinner, I'm going to make 2 or 3 of these...and have a Brownie Pizza Bar for dessert! I'll have bowls of sprinkles, cut up candy bars, coconut, marshmallows, nuts, and some chocolate and caramel sauce...oh and whipped cream!! Everyone can make their own piece of pizza the way they want it!

judy27

Trader Group
Made these last night....YUM!!!!

The only thing I had that I could use as a topping was a Milky Way bar. I cut it up into tiny pieces and sprinkled it over the melted chocolate chips.

The next time we have the family over for dinner, I'm going to make 2 or 3 of these...and have a Brownie Pizza Bar for dessert! I'll have bowls of sprinkles, cut up candy bars, coconut, marshmallows, nuts, and some chocolate and caramel sauce...oh and whipped cream!! Everyone can make their own piece of pizza the way they want it!

LOVE IT!!!! Nothing wrong with Milky Ways, GF!!!!!! :BigHand: