Bread Maker/Machine Recipes?

N

Nicole

I just got my first bread maker on Friday. I am having trouble finding good recipes. My bread maker only came with four recipes. I made the banana bread recipe last night, but I was really disappointed, because it was not sweet bread, but a regular loaf of bread made with banana not really what I was going for. Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer any suggestions? I have found some online, but the ones I am finding don't have reviews and I hate to try things (or waste) that no one has signed off on. Thank you :wavehi:

L

lovemy2girls

I just got a breadmaker for Christmas. It came with several recipes. I'll try to pm you some of them. Oddly enough, the one I cannot wait to try is for fruit jam!!! It cooks it right in the breadmaker.

R

reincarnation

I got mine for Christmas (sunbeam) , and love it!
I haven't tried to make anything exotic yet.
There are 'box ready' mixes you can buy. Just add water.

I did not think all the ingredients would be so expensive though...powered milk, ect.

I'll have to watch this thread.

L

lovemy2girls

I've only made the 58min express white bread so far. Dh really likes it. I think mostly because it is done in an hour. Mine is an Oster brand. If you look on their website it has a few of the recipes that are included in the book, including the frozen berry jam I want to try.

M

mommycia

I really want a REAL banana bread one. Mine came with a banana bread, but it was just like OP said, bread with a banana in it. I think to make banana bread you will have to use the cake setting...dont know though, and scared to try.