Boneless Skinless Chicken in the Crockpot...

H

HUDSON21

Okay, so I put some chicken in the crock pot before I left with chicken broth and cream of mushroom soup....any ideas of what else I can stick with it?? The chicken will be REALLY tender and falling apart.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

E

ElaineHN

Okay, so I put some chicken in the crock pot before I left with chicken broth and cream of mushroom soup....any ideas of what else I can stick with it?? The chicken will be REALLY tender and falling apart.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Toss some steamed broccoli with it ... or add a bag of frozen broccoli and allow to cook till broccoli is done. Or use peas or other veggies if you don't like broccoli.

You can add shredded cheese (it'll melt right into the sauce) if you like a cheesy creamy type chicken dish.

D

dannielle

shredd the chicken then add cream of chicken soup heat till hot then serve with buns or hogie rolls and a tossed salad on the side.

V

VANILLAGRRL

Maybe add some worcestershire sauce and some sour cream and serve it over egg noodles. Kind of a chicken stroganoff. I would also add some garlic (fresh or powder) onion powder, cayenne, paprika, and fresh cracked black pepper to your liking. We like our food well seasoned and spicy around here. I usually double the cayenne in any recipe and add it to those that don't call for it. Cayenne and fresh peppers have great health benefits, but I know some people just can't handle it. My kiddos even love it now because they are so used to it.

Anyway, I guess I have stroganoff on the brain because I just made beef stroganoff last night!