Black Bean Brownies (2 WW Points each!)

C

cecismom

Wow, I will definitely have to try these. Should I go ahead and put the Beano in too? (lol) Seriously, my dd's school cook uses a lot of these type of tricks to sneak extra fruits and veges, like the Deceptively Delicious recipes. I cannot wait to try!!

C

cundiff2001

I am so making these tomorrow. I have used applesauce before, but this sounds like a lot of protein for my little girl who won't eat anything but cereal and macaroni. thanks

J

judymd

has anyone tried the brownies with pumpkin? same concept, make it with canned pumpkin instead of oil, eggs, water.

I'm gonna try this soon.

S

Susan in WA

Thanks I'm going to try this. Like someone else mentioned, my Dh has type 2 Diabetes also, so he will appreciate this. Today I decided to try a ripe banana, (meaning, black on the outside) in a white cake mix, instead of the oil. I figured if I could use pumpkin or applesauce why not a banana. I have a banana flavored cake that tastes pretty good.

H

hbaqueen

I have these in the oven right now.......hmmmmm cant wait to try them!

I figured they are about 130 calories each I do calorie counting rather than WW
The mix is 110 x 20 servings beans are 3.5 servings x 110 cals so so 2585 / 20 servings = 129.25

Not bad for a rich treat with lots of fiber and protein!

H

hburnette3

I finally got around to making these today.

Here's my 2¢

They are totally NASTY. DD and DH haven't tried them yet.
I think I will stick to apple sauce.

EDIT: DD liked them!! :BigHand:

sbp

Mod Of The Month Aug. 2007
Trader Group
:biggrin: bumping up the thread because guess what I've got in the oven right now!!!

K

klg666

I've been dying to try these... but as it's only me in the house right now, I'm not sure I have the self control to not eat all 20 servings in one or two sittings! Ahhh! :emb2:

Anyone try the sub of diet soda in cake mixes?

S

sdasilva27

Does anyone have the recipe featured on doctor oz a couple months ago? It sounded better than the recipe that I can find on his website from 2009 I believe. The one I'm talking about is from scratch and doesn't even use chocolate, the chocolate flavor comes from cocoa instead.