Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
[*]2 cups ketchup
[*]2 tablespoons prepared mustard
[*]1 tablespoon brown sugar
[*]1 tablespoon cider vinegar
[*]1 tablespoon lemon juice
[*]1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, cheese, bread crumbs and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is no longer pink.