- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and basil.
- Separate biscuits into halves horizontally. Place each half into cups of the prepared mini muffin pan. Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven , or until golden brown