Attention East Coast (Cash Back Fuel) GetUpSide

Nope0341

I've been hearing the commercials for this app that gives you money back on fuel purchases. It's not nation wide yet and it's only been in Florida for a year I think. I ignored it all until last month when I gave it a go. I'm having fun with it so far and I'm averaging about $10/week. I drive a lot.

It seems like the gas stations pay a fee to entice users to come to their fuel stations. It's mostly shell and BP stations right now but I'm getting $0.06-$0.12/gallon as cash back.

I don't usually promote this stuff but this has been a stupid easy process and participating stations are everywhere.

Full disclosure, this is a referral link. Everyone gets a referral code, the app wants to spread like a plague. This code will get you and I $0.20/gallon on our next fill up.

https://upside.app.link/SWTDZ

You can also download the app from the app store. I signed up without a promo code and I'm doing just fine.

I'm not a bot, I'm a real person who drives a crap-ton. Brevard, Volusia and Orange are loaded with participating gas stations. I've noticed the beachside stations offer more cash back than others. I'm happy to answer questions. You're probably feeling like I was 2 months ago, saying no way. I'd compare this to Ibotta. If you like Ibotta...well, you probably already have this.