Staples Anyone using Staples Rewards from ink recycles?

cpnmaniac44

Trader Group
You will have the best results by using their chat window or a phone call. Today we used $40 in rewards against $41.71 before tax and ended up with a zero amount owed and a $1.02 coupon that expires Dec. 31. They gave us two choices, switch browsers or let them handle it on their end. They did it and after we paid for the order they then went in and made all adjustments. Hopefully they keep it going. I read where they are keeping their customer stores open though they are making very little money on them and directing their main focus to their "business" sales to businesses. Delivery, etc.
I guess each store handles business orders, make money on them and lose money on the John Does.

cpnmaniac44

Trader Group
We are being given a run around. We ordered 2 items on Nov. 9 with two rewards coupons. One item was received and eventually the other one was cancelled by them as not in stock and they sent us 2 new coupons which totally covered the entire purchase of item #2. Day after day we see the item on their website and it never said out of stock. So around the 2oth we ordered again. Again we got a message saying out of stock and another refund in the form of 2 coupons. We kept seeing the item available. We chatted again and they said they had 5 in stock. They suggested calling CS so we did and they placed the order. So far no cancel. However they did not let us use both coupons so the item would be free. They said their system would not allow it so we had to pay about half of it with a credit card. Now day after we try to order 4 more of these and it takes the order. When we change the quantity to 5 it says they can not fill the order due to the inventory. This confirms that our by phone order early last week should be a good order. The agents say the items are in stock as does the order page when you try to order more than they have. It is supposed to be shipped and received Dec. 7th. I am expecting another cancel and refund since shipping should have already started. It is an outdoor security light and no way to know the demand for the item such that we have ordered 3 times.