any tip to prevent mini muffins from sticking...

P

perplexed

I made some mini muffins ,any tip to prevent mini muffins from sticking
to mini muffins paper cups???

I have made them before and they did not stick, wondering if it could be our humidity or maybe the oven shelf (3rd from bottom) electric oven, any ideas??
Thanks!

saving-n-va

Trader Group
Lately I've been spraying my muffin tins with Bakers Joy (or any spray non-stick oil with flour) and not using the paper muffin cups at all. I got tired of muffins sticking.

S

stacyloucks

Amen on the Baker's Joy and no paper cups. I bake for a living and have a case of that spray at all times. My only other advise is to wait to spray the pan until you're ready to fill it. The flour in the spray makes the oil heavier and it can leave a puddle of oil in the bottom and affect the texture of the muffins.

F

froggie3

I have not been able to use paper cups for months now without them sticking to the food...I don't know if they changed the papers or what, but every cupcake/muffin cooked with a paper cup results in 1/2 the food being stuck to the paper...I even resorted to spraying the paper cups when I made DS his birthday cupcakes last year.

A

amylynne01

Ditto on the no paper cups. I spray the mini muffin tin and haven't had any stickage yet.