Amstel Light $20 wyb $30 Tgiving food NBPR 7 states must do via cell phone X 12/07/19

lrhg46

Trader Group
For this rebate you have to use your mobile device and you have to have a paypal account, as the refund is a deposit into your paypal account.

Spend $30 or more, pretax, on Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving Favorites between 10/28/19 and 12/07/19 Must be submitted BY 12/07/19. NBPR and valid in: HI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, VT and WV. To begin, text TURKEY to short code 55755. You'll get a hyperlink, in a reply text, to https://turkey.heineken.com. I tried going to the webpage on my computer and it said, "Please view this page on your mobile device" so they are not permitting you to use a computer to do it. You can do more than one image if you have multiple receipts. Then it asks you for the email address associated with your paypal account, to receive your funds. I noticed the rules say you can't buy the items with a credit card. I used a debit card without problems.

I copy/pasted this (below) from my cell phone, I see some errors in this: It refers to it as a "mail-in" rebate and says the refund is $10. I received $20 in about one day after submission.

SHOP.

$30 worth or more (excl. sales tax) of Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving favorites.

SNAP.

a photo of your receipt*

EARN.

cash back via PayPal!

Let's do it!

Having Trouble? Contact us!

Privacy Policy

Terms of Use

*Receipt must be itemized (include product name, package size and price).

Credit card receipts are not valid. One receipt per image.

ENJOY AMSTEL® LIGHT RESPONSIBLY.

©2019 Imported by Amstel USA, White Plains, NY.

Purchase Requirements and Savings Details

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Offer valid in HI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, VT & WV. To receive up to $10 through this mail-in rebate, you must $30 worth or more (excl. sales tax) of Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving favorites WITHOUT PURCHASING ANY BEER. Maximum of one (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of Amstel USA, its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 10/28/2019 and 12/07/2019. All requests for a rebate must be received by 12/07/2019

lrhg46

Trader Group
When I did it, I received two separate $10 refunds into my paypal account, that were back to back, literally 1 minute apart. The sign I saw this on said you'd get $20, when I got onto my phone to do it, it said $10. Ended up being $10 twice for me from Avid Corporation. Sounds like they're disorganized. :(