1. joshmamabear

joshmamabear Member Of The Month Nov. 2011 Trader Group

Those with amex cards, make sure to log in to your accounts to check am2x sync offers for you. There is currently $10 credits on a $75 or more cellphone bill that you can do 2x per account. That's like getting a $10 discount on your CP bill :wink7: Just pay with the card that has the offer in it and you'll see the $10 credited to your account in a few days. I've read those whose CP bills are less than $75 do pre payments. There's also $20 credits when you spend $199 or more at Best Buy in-store or online. There's also $10 credits when you buy $50 or more Olive Garden GC. And many more depending on which ones you want to use.

I don't save all offers to my accounts, I just cherry pick. Take your pick and rake in all the savings.:encourage19:

2. clippyclippy

clippyclippy (> ” ” <) Heeeeeeere ( =’o'= ) kitty Trader Group

I didn't see the cell phone offer!
    I did get the Best Buy and Olive Garden.
    There is also a "Shop Small" offer this year to replace the Small Business Saturday offer from previous years. We had one offer between the 4 cards. And it's a one time credit... Not nearly as good as previous years, but I'm not going to complain over free money :smile7:

3. joshmamabear

There's also the $10/$10 spend on SBS participating merchants x11/28 (limit 1) but I didn't get it on any card. That's okay, I know I won't get all offers.

4. joshmamabear

check your amex accounts now, there's $20 back for $50 or more purchase at godaddy. Several offers doesn't interest me but may be useful for others if they need it. Getting $ back for something we have to buy makes anyone happy :BigHand: I got several $15 credits from jet.com.

those who have third party amex cards, you can enroll using facebook or twitter. For those with regular amex cards, just create an account for each of your card plus your AUs so you can get multiple credits.