- 1 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 t. almond extract
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and extracts. Stir in flour; mix well. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375*. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4" thickness; cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets; sprinkle with color sugar if desired. Bake for 8-10 mins. or until lightly browned.