Promo - Coke.com All About Coke.com (formerly "My Coke Rewards")

Discussion in 'Smokin' Hot Promos & Sweepstakes' started by sbp, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sbp

sbp Mod Of The Month Aug. 2007 Trader Group

My Coke Rewards

MyCokeRewards is a program that rewards you for something you already do – drink Coca-Cola brand products. By collecting codes and going online to enter them, you can accrue valuable points that can be redeemed for a wide variety of rewards, from downloadable ring tones to amazing sports and entertainment experiences. It’s quick and easy to get started, so sign up today and you’ll be earning rewards in no time.

Codes found inside 12packs of 12 oz cans are worth 10 points
    Codes found under the lid of 20 oz, 1 liter, 2 liter or 3 liter bottles are worth 3 points

:Added :

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
    Angel Reeves, heather37 and SammysMom like this.
  2. lanichan

lanichan New Member Trader Group

I've got around 90 points saved up but have noticed lately that the rewards especially for the Coke products have disappeared. I only see rewards for
    20oz. of Coke Zero (blech) now. I remember seeing rewards for 12packs, 2 liters and other varieties in the 20oz. size. Anyone else doing this reward program?

3. luvmy3boys

luvmy3boys New Member Trader Group

The past week I have seen the coke people at my store giving away free coke 20 oz and signing people up for this. I have seen the codes disappear on the 12-packs, but not on the other sizes. I just bought some 2-liters and they all had them.

4. lanichan

oops, my bad I should have phrased my question better.

I meant the rewards you get by redeeming your points. The Coke category used to have many varieties of products you can redeem with your points. Now all I see is 20oz Coke Zero (blech) for 11 points. I rather get 12packs and such.

Heck, maybe I'll just save up for the veding machine. :rolleyes:

5. sbp

The low prizes (ie the prizes that cost the least amount of points) aren't very exciting at all.

I would love the hoopla thingie but it's alot of points and I just don't drink that much coke!!! LOL

Although, keep your eyes out in the recycle bins if you go dd'ing for the empty 12 pack boxes - 10 quick points for each one if you find them!!! :)

6. lanichan

Sigh, another reason I wish I DD'd. Especially with all the Coke FAR going around, I could have gotten my own vending machine!

7. sbp

Re: My Coke Rewards (ends 12/31/06)

Got an email today that new rewards from Disney have been added to the program.

Disney park passes, DVD's, online shopping certificates and more.

A $10 gift certificate to DisneyShopping.com is 200 points...

8. sbp

Re: My Coke Rewards (ends 12/31/06)

More good news for the My Coke Rewards:

Great news! The My Coke Rewards points expiration date has been extended. When you joined My Coke Rewards, you may have read in the rules that your points would expire on January 15, 2007. Due to its overwhelming popularity, the program has been extended. To reward your continued participation, all valid points earned during 2006 will carry over into 2007. Please remember, however, that in accordance with our current Terms & Conditions, points may also expire after 90 days of inactivity. So, log on, enter codes, earn points and get great rewards!

Please see the website to view the existing rules. The revised rules with points extension will become effective on November 15, 2006 and will be posted to the site on that day.

9. scoopdecoop

scoopdecoop New Member Trader Group

Yah! I've been getting magazine subscriptions.

10. mommyoftwins

mommyoftwins New Member

I never buy coke so if anyone can use this code--please do :)

MOD EDITED TO REMOVE CODE as it has been used!!!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
  11. sbp

Please think of the others and post if you use this code that mommyoftwins has shared so that we'll all know it's been used!!! Thank you!!!!!

12. jtow

jtow New Member Trader Group

Thank you so much I used the code. Wow it was 10 points!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.

:yourock:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
  13. sbp

I'm plugging in some codes tonight and looking through the rewards and just as a FYI the Cars DVD has been sold out!! (It was 400 points)

14. lanichan

Ah, grumble grumble didn't know the Cars DVD was available.

Shoot!

15. jujubee

jujubee New Member Trader Group

Seriously, why do I miss all the good stuff? 2000 points, and nothing I want to spend it on.

16. lanichan

WOW, you are my hero! I'm aiming for that much (not even close). I really want the free year of Blockbuster online.

17. amerline

amerline New Member Trader Group

I am fed up with mycoke rewards. They keep changing the rules on me. First getting the coupons for the free coke zero was unlimited. Then they changed it to 10 per account or something. So DH got an account and by then they changed it to 3 per account. I got a subscription to Marie Claire. I also orded a Disney phone call. I had Mickey Mouse Call DS on Halloween. DS (age 4) was so angry with the call he threw the phone on the floor and stomped out of the room. He could tell it was just a prerecorded message and was a very dissatisfied customer.

18. noychoy

noychoy New Member Trader Group

they took away my pts because I had been inactive for 1.5 months sigh! Lost 20 pts ( I know its not a lot) but still ... hehe

19. jebaraba

jebaraba Member Trader Group

If anyone notices that the Blockbuster $100 GC becomes available again, please LMK! Thanks! I was saving for it and was almost there and it disappeared!!!

20. lanichan

Do you know how many points are needed for that?

Thanks!