eMail Template 7 Sample eMails for Contacting Companies / 5 Praises & 2 Complaints

Discussion in 'Couponing Basics & The Art of Stockpiling' started by pasharain, Jul 7, 2018.

Moderators: Green is Gold
  1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Here are 7 sample emails to assist you on your "Contacting Companies for Coupons" journey. Notice that I included a full name and address at the end of each one... I know that is a little redundant, but it is so important: No address, no coupons! o_O

Please feel free to post your own examples for the benefit of the community. Enjoy! :D

SAMPLE 1 - PRAISE

I am writing to you today to simply let you know how much I love your chocolate flavored Do-Dads, I recently picked up a package at my local Walmart and was very impressed. Chocolate is my favorite flavor of Do-Dad’s but in the past when I have tried other brands of Do-Dad’s the chocolate flavor was chalky. However Do-Dad’s Do-Dad really hit the nail on the head with the chocolate flavor, and I am a fan!

I would love to know if there is any way that you can send me some coupons, or put me on your mailing list for future coupons, so that I may try your other flavors.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 2 - PRAISE

Hello! I just wanted to thank you for making your Volumizing Mousse. I have thinning hair, and this product is simply amazing. It is so much better than similar products I have tried from other brands. The pump design is awesome as well, it has not clogged once! Thank you for making products like this for women like me. It is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 3 - PRAISE

Hello there! I just wanted to say thank you for making your Birds Eye Steamfresh Pasta varieties, particularly the Penne with Cheddar Cheese Sauce. These make my time in the kitchen so much easier. I love that they freeze well, and I can just grab one for quick meals. I also enjoy that the pasta "steams" right up in the bag, with no messy pot for me to clean. Thanks for such a terrific product.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 4 - PRAISE

I wanted to just take a moment to write to you, and let you know how much my family loves your Fruit Filled Cakes, especially the Strawberry Banana flavor. When my kids see them in the pantry, their little eyes light up. They truly are delicious. As a mother, I truly appreciate that your products use all natural ingredients and do not contain corn syrup. We cannot wait to try your other flavors soon. Thank you so much for making this tasty treat!

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 5 - PRAISE

I wanted to let you know that I am a huge fan of your products. As long as I can remember, Pillsbury has been a part of my life. When it comes to baking products, I truly can't imagine myself using anything else. You guys at Pillsbury are doing a great job, and I wanted to say thanks.

If you have any samples or coupons that you could send me, I would be very appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 6 - COMPLAINT

A store display recently featured your "Whole Grain Crackers," and I decided to give it a try. Kudos on the look of the packaging, I can tell you that its vibrant colors is what attracted me to the product. Once I got the crackers home, I was excited to give them a try. However, I quickly realized that the inner packaging had become unsealed, and I had a pile of stale crackers. I was very disappointed and surprised, as I have been happy with your other products in the past. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

SAMPLE 7 - COMPLAINT

I am writing to let you know about my experience with your "Clean and Clear 24 Hour Deodorant." Although priced higher, I bought this this deodorant rather than my usual brand as it promised "no messy white residue." This was important to me as I planned to wear a black dress to an upcoming wedding. I am thankful that I decided to try the product before the wedding. On application, the deodorant smelled very pleasant, but I am sorry to say that is where my satisfaction ended. It left white marks on my dark t-shirt, and I felt that I should let you know. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
    123 Main Street
    Anytown US, 012345

Ready to contact some companies? CLICK HERE to jump to our MASTER LIST of companies to contact with links! ;)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    greenfrog57 and tkraeer like this.
Moderators: Green is Gold