347 Ways to Prepare Ramen Noodles

T

Tinkleheimer

I didn't really find any good recipes on there, but I got some brewing in my head now...

W

wvmommy

Thank you so much for posting. I also have lots of ideas going through my head. :BigHand:

W

WhiteBearDog

I have to share this with my hiking buddies! Lol.:BigHand: For those who backcountry hike, Ramen Noodles are a staple and after a few days of noodles on the trail, any new ideas are VERY WELCOME! I've even seen hikers trade or GIVE AWAY Ramen noodles just to have something different.

Sandra

S

ssfkat3

this i gotta show my daughter, she loves ramen. she just puts the noodles in a bowl, a little bit of broth, and a handful of cheese on it.

works for me, i like a little noodles, and a lot of broth, keep the cheese..

J

jennsvs

My son and I love these. I cook them, then drain the broth off. Then I put the seasoning on and a slice and a half of cheese and mix it up. My son discovered this when he was little and has eaten them this way ever since.

R

rinny

haha these should be fun, my family practicly lives on ramen... so switching it up should be fun XD

A

Alice of the Palace

My son and I love these. I cook them, then drain the broth off. Then I put the seasoning on and a slice and a half of cheese and mix it up. My son discovered this when he was little and has eaten them this way ever since.

My daughter ate a lot of this in her college days. She would drain off most of the water,add half the seasoning package and a slice or two of sandwich cheese. I developed a taste for it too!