Trade Complete 25 potluck coupons PLUS ONE B1G1F Value $6.99 - $1.00 + postage.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
25 potluck coupons PLUS ONE B1G1F Value $6.99 - $1.00 + postage.

Some are Insert - A few NONINSERTS including this one - SO HURRY - EXP in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
B1G1 FREE Vero Gusto (Barilla) Pasta Sauce, any, Max. Value $6.99 (exp. 12/5/21)

Other coupons exp in 2 weeks through JANUARY 2022

$1.00 + postage -
Many items go on sale just before coupons expire, so watch for sales and you may SAVE with some of the coupons you get.

If you or a family member can use pet or baby coupons I have some - Dog and cat TREATS, Gerber Baby Food, Good Start Formulas - LMK and I will include some.

I will take PP F & F, CC, check payable to American Cancer Soc. + a stamp, Stamps (ANY Denominations), BTFE 2022 and later
Please add .58 postage for each envelope
Paypal is [email protected]

All but postage goes to my American Cancer Society 2022 Relay for Life team which set up end of September. I have $312. there now.

THANK YOU and G-d Bless those who help in our fight against cancer who get coupons from me and/or to the few who just donate.

Linda
ACS Volunteer since 1982

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
I JUST came from PUBLIX - The Vero Gusto Pasta Sauce is B1G1F and $5.99 PLUS I got One FREE - so $5.99 for THREE of them!!!!!!!!- Healthy stuff too!! Here is info on them!!!
Aromatic blend of sicilian oregano and garlic. Gluten free. No added sugar. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject. True taste. 100% Italian tomatoes. Slow simmer. Long saute. No preservatives. No added water. how2recycle.info. www.verogustosauce.com. Call 1-800-922-7455 with any comments. Product of Italy. Made in Italy.