20/100 NBPR - HI, KY, MN, MO, NJ & VT - online submission

Discussion in 'Rebates' started by ligera, May 8, 2017.

Moderators: ryansmommie
  1. ligera

ligera Active Member Trader Group

Offer valid in HI, KY, MN, MO, NJ & VT. To receive $20 through this rebate, you must purchase $100 worth or more (excl. sales tax) of any products†. No Beer Purchase Required. Maximum of one (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of Cervezas Mexicanas, its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 04/17/2017 and 06/30/2017. All requests for a rebate must be received by 06/30/2017. Paid via PayPal or check!
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
    Any product excludes alcohol, lottery tickets, gas, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards and prescription pharmacy purchases.

Please visit www.cervezassavings.com to redeem your offer on your mobile, it's not available on desktop, for details and to upload your receipt.

Or text CERVEZAS to 55755. I found this on a peelie at Sam's.

2. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

I did this today, first time got rejected because of the photos of receipts. But I figured it out and super easy the second time. Took a few hours to get approved and waiting on the paypal. Easy $20 for just using 3 old receipts!

3. natalia25

natalia25 New Member

I have accepted. Thanks.

4. natalia25

natalia25 New Member

Working. Thank you!

5. Sherri1480

Sherri1480 Active Member Trader Group

Thank you!!!

Moderators: ryansmommie