Train Template 12 Days of Christmas ~ Riders Choice Train ~ 11th Annual

mydogalex2000

Choo Choo...Member Of The Month Oct. 2011
Staff member
Trader Group
Now Boarding for a Riders Choice Train!!

11th Annual

"12 Days of Christmas Envies"

This train will run for up to 12 Days!!

Newbies with a itrader of at least 5 with plenty of QUALITY coupons to share are welcome! please read all requirements. I know the list is long, but it's to help ensure you know what is expected so all passengers have a great ride!!

Please make sure to read ALL info and requirements before joining.
You can only ride up to 5 trains at a time at HCW. If you are already on 5, you can catch the next one!

After reading this WHOLE thread, post below to ride and then PM me with your full name and addy!!

How it works:

This train will run for up to 12 Days.
You pick how long your ride is.

All envies/coupons must be in a Christmas card!!!

On this train you will mail out 1 envie for each of the 12 days or how many you pick. You can choice between 1-12 days/envies.
When you post to ride please tell me how many days/envies you want. You will receive the same many of days/envies in return.

So for example if you want to mail 4 envies you will mail one and receive one envie for 4 days on the dates below(yes you can pick which 4). When you envies have all been posted received your ride is done.

If you want to mail out just 1 envie that is fine too, you will mail out and receive 1 and when your 1 envie is received your ride is done!!

The mail out dates are as follows:

Day 1-Dec 9th
Day 2-Dec 10th
Day 3-Dec 11th
Day 4-Dec 12th
Day 5-Dec 13th
Day 6- Dec 14th
Day 7- Dec 16th
Day 8-Dec 17th
Day 9-Dec 18th
Day 10-Dec 19th
Day 11- Dec 20th
Day 12- Dec 21st

No early mail outs for this one!!

Match ups for the entire ride will be posted once we are full and you will be able to make up your envies but please mail them on the day they are due out only.

Each envie must have a minimum of 25 coupons following the guidelines below. Each of those coupons must have an expiration date of at least 2 weeks from the mail date. So for the mail date of Dec 7th no coupons part of the 25 coupon minimum will expire before Dec 21st. Please adjust your dates by one for each day of envies!! If you want to include extras with shorter dates that is fine as long as it is over the 25.

I will send out 1 rider list with every riders mailing info. This is where you will get the addresses you need to mail to your partners.

To Join:
You must be able to mail the amount of envies you agree to with at least 25 in each one. Coupons must be put in a Christmas Card.

You must post when you mail and when you receive.

You need a wish list posted to ride. If your list is very short and specific, other train riders will have a harder time matching your list. If there's something you don't need multi's of note it.

This train is potluck which means you may not get 25 coupons from your WL in each envie. Although please try to match wish lists.

No baby, no pet, no meds, no oddball products that very few members use like depends unless you have an exact wl match. If someone says they can use cat food frees, do not include regular cat food, unless it is an extra.
Limit of 1 of each coupon unless it is an exact match to a wish list. If you have and exact wish list match, then duplicates are encouraged!!! again, more than 1 of something is OK if its "extra"

printables are great to send if the member can use them.

store specific coupons are only OK if they are on the W/L
BTFE's Coke Codes, Pepsi Codes are all great to include if they are wish list items.

Rebates and tmf forms are GREAT to include. Watch state restrictions.

Please leave feedback for your match ups

If your envie has not been received by 2 weeks you will need to resend--you are agreeing to this by signing up. Also you must let me know by PM if you have not received an envie at the 2 week mark--if you have not I will mark it received.
If for any reason you mail out late, it happens, life gets in the way. But post in the thread when it went out so your receiving rider can watch for it.

Looking forward to a festive Ride!!
Thanks to dominicsmommy for this train idea!

Rider List:
boykinm87 (Days - All)
flowerkitty (Days 1, 2, 3, 4, 9 & 11)
grandma608 (3 Days - any)
itsfuntosave (1 Day - any)
jastwins (Day 1 & 12)
Jorainna (Day 10 & 11)
mary topinka (Days - all)
MomToCH
mydogalex2000 (Days - ?)
pretty woman - (Day 3)
summertina (2 Days - Any)

Day 1: Mail Day is 12/9 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to flowerkitty
flowerkitty mails to jastwins
jastwins mails to mary topinka
mary topinka mails to mydogalex2000
mydogalex2000 mails to boykinm87

Day 2: Mail Day is 12/10 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to mydogalex2000
flowerkitty mails to boykinm87
mary topinka mails to flowerkitty
mydogalex2000 mails to mary topinka

Day 3: Mail Day is 12/11 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to pretty woman
flowerkitty mails to mary topinka
mary topinka mails to boykinm87
mydogalex2000 mails to flowerkitty
pretty woman mails to mydogalex2000

Day 4: Mail Day is 12/12 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to mary topinka
flowerkitty mails to mydogalex2000
grandma608 mails to boykinm87
itsfuntosave mails to flowerkitty
mary topinka mails to grandma608
mydogalex2000 mails to itsfuntosave

Day 5: Mail Day is 12/13 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to summertina
summertina mails to boykinm87

Day 6: Mail Day is 12/14 (Please do not mail early):
grandma608 mails to mydogalex2000
mydogalex2000 mails to grandma608

Day 7: Mail Day is 12/16 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to grandma608
grandma608 mails to mary topinka
mary topinka mails to MomToCH
MomToCH mails to boykinm87

Day 8: Mail Day is 12/17 (Please do not mail early):

mary topinka mails to summertina
summertina mails to mary topinka

Day 9: Mail Day is 12/18 (Please do not mail early):
not enough riders

Day 10: Mail Day is 12/19 (Please do not mail early):
not enough riders

Day 11: Mail Day is 12/20 (Please do not mail early):
flowerkitty mails to Jorainna
Jorainna mails to flowerkitty

Day 12: Mail Day is 12/21 (Please do not mail early):
boykinm87 mails to jastwins
jastwins mails to boykinm87

Last edited:

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
I will sign up for:
Day 1-Dec 9th
Day 2-Dec 10th
Day 3-Dec 11th
Day 4-Dec 12th
Day 9-Dec 18th
Day 11- Dec 20th

Please see my ****note in my pm.

boykinm87

Trader Group
I’ll ride all 12

11th Annual

Newbies with a itrader of at least 5 with plenty of QUALITY coupons to share are welcome! please read all requirements. I know the list is long, but it's to help ensure you know what is expected so all passengers have a great ride!!

You can only ride up to 5 trains at a time at HCW. If you are already on 5, you can catch the next one!

After reading this WHOLE thread, post below to ride and then PM me with your full name and addy!!

How it works:

On this train you will mail out 1 envie for each of the 12 days or how many you pick. You can choice between 1-12 days/envies.
When you post to ride please tell me how many days/envies you want. You will receive the same many of days/envies in return.

So for example if you want to mail 4 envies you will mail one and receive one envie for 4 days on the dates below(yes you can pick which 4). When you envies have all been posted received your ride is done.

If you want to mail out just 1 envie that is fine too, you will mail out and receive 1 and when your 1 envie is received your ride is done!!

Day 1-Dec 9th
Day 2-Dec 10th
Day 3-Dec 11th
Day 4-Dec 12th
Day 5-Dec 13th
Day 6- Dec 14th
Day 7- Dec 16th
Day 8-Dec 17th
Day 9-Dec 18th
Day 10-Dec 19th
Day 11- Dec 20th
Day 12- Dec 21st

Match ups for the entire ride will be posted once we are full and you will be able to make up your envies but please mail them on the day they are due out only.

Each envie must have a minimum of 25 coupons following the guidelines below. Each of those coupons must have an expiration date of at least 2 weeks from the mail date. So for the mail date of Dec 7th no coupons part of the 25 coupon minimum will expire before Dec 21st. Please adjust your dates by one for each day of envies!! If you want to include extras with shorter dates that is fine as long as it is over the 25.

I will send out 1 rider list with every riders mailing info. This is where you will get the addresses you need to mail to your partners.

To Join:
You must be able to mail the amount of envies you agree to with at least 25 in each one. Coupons must be put in a Christmas Card.

You need a wish list posted to ride. If your list is very short and specific, other train riders will have a harder time matching your list. If there's something you don't need multi's of note it.

This train is potluck which means you may not get 25 coupons from your WL in each envie. Although please try to match wish lists.

No baby, no pet, no meds, no oddball products that very few members use like depends unless you have an exact wl match. If someone says they can use cat food frees, do not include regular cat food, unless it is an extra.
Limit of 1 of each coupon unless it is an exact match to a wish list. If you have and exact wish list match, then duplicates are encouraged!!! again, more than 1 of something is OK if its "extra"

BTFE's Coke Codes, Pepsi Codes are all great to include if they are wish list items.

If your envie has not been received by 2 weeks you will need to resend--you are agreeing to this by signing up. Also you must let me know by PM if you have not received an envie at the 2 week mark--if you have not I will mark it received.
If for any reason you mail out late, it happens, life gets in the way. But post in the thread when it went out so your receiving rider can watch for it.

Rider List:
mydogalex2000

11th Annual

How it works:

Day 1-Dec 9th
Day 2-Dec 10th
Day 3-Dec 11th
Day 4-Dec 12th
Day 5-Dec 13th
Day 6- Dec 14th
Day 7- Dec 16th
Day 8-Dec 17th
Day 9-Dec 18th
Day 10-Dec 19th
Day 11- Dec 20th
Day 12- Dec 21st

To Join:

Rider List:
mydogalex2000

Last edited:

mydogalex2000

Staff member
Trader Group
I have posted the first six days! Hoping a few more people can join this week, so we can finish up the last half! :)

mydogalex2000

Staff member
Trader Group
mydogalex2000 mails to boykinm87 ~ going out tomorrow! :)