Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 Liters) 68 Fl Oz
Stock up on ✅Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil on Amazon – no ✅Colavita Coupon needed! Get a HUGE 2 liter bottle for CHEAP! I have used this brand and like the taste.
Hurry and get the Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, (2 Liters) 68 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) today for as low as $17.84 (26¢ per ounce) from Amazon! To get this price, choose Subscribe & Save with at least 5 subscriptions in one month. (Or pay $20.99 for a 1-time purchase)
Compare to $13.49 for the 25.5 oz. bottle (53¢ per ounce) at Kroger or $11.64 for the 25.5 oz. bottle (46¢ per ounce) at Walmart. Whoa!
Check out all of the Amazon deals here!
There is no commitment with Subscribe & Save. You can cancel at any time! Plus, get free shipping!! Details here! Save up to 15% on reorders when you subscribe to 5 or more subscriptions in one month.
Prefer a one-time purchase? Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
- Imported from Italy. Cold production obtained exclusively from olives harvested from the finest groves in Europe. Contains oil from one or more of the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal.
- First cold press. This extra virgin olive oil is the quintessential everyday oil which is well balanced between fruit and spice. Perfect for roasting baking dressing and marinades.
- This product bares the North American olive oil Association (NAOOA) quality seal and has been tested for both quality and authenticity according to the International olive Council (IOC) standards.
- Crushed form Arbequina, Picual, and Koroneiki olives. Acidity: <0.4%
- 68 oz BPA-free plastic bottle. Certified ISO 9001: 2008. Cholesterol and carbohydrate free product. Certified OU Kosher.
- Two time winner “Best everyday cooking oil” In men’s Health Magazine’s annual nutrition awards.
From the manufacturer:
Colavita Extra Virgin olive oil is the perfect every day oil with delicate flavor that has the perfect balance of fruity and spicy notes.
We have sourced selections from new harvest oils to create this traditional Colavita flavor, which has been the trademark of the Colavita family legacy. It is an ideal oil for virtually all of your cooking needs, from light sauteing to drizzling over your favorite dishes. During the colder months, olive oil will congeal during shipping.
This is normal, natural, and will not disturb the quality of the oil. Please allow congealed oil to rest at room temperature for 24 hours. Imported from Italy. Contains oil from one or more of the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain or Portugal.
Buy the Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, (2 Liters) 68 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) from Amazon.
As always, Amazon Prices can change quickly. If the price is up, the deal is simply over! Be sure to join our Daily Email Newsletter so you never miss out on the best daily deals. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure policy Here