We are bring It’s What’s For Dinner back after a hiatus. Every day I’ll be posting a recipe inspiration for dinner. Something I found that fits one (or more) of the following requirements..
- Family Friendly
I still have some leftover ham from Christmas that I tossed in the freezer. I was going to make some soup with it but when I spotted this recipe I thought that it sounded better to me. It is a great recipe to use up some leftover ham!
So what’s for dinner tonight?
This recipe couldn’t be more easy and rather frugal too! And pasta dishes are always kid friendly, at least in my house! Ham, pasta, cheese & cream…oh my!
- 10-12 oz. penne or ziti pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt more or less to taste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese separated
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into strips
- 3/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- bread crumbs
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to Chef In Training!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!