Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Nothing could be simpler and tastier than freshly made homemade blueberry muffins. When berries are in season and at their cheapest price point I always make sure to stock-up and fill my freezer for use later. Blueberries were on sale this week for only $1.99 a lb in my neck of the woods and for me that is a stock-up price. I flash froze most of them but my kids begged me to make them blueberry muffins for breakfast. And so I did and here is the recipe…. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to look for coupons for these ingredients in our Coupon Database!
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Of Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and oil into a 1 cup measuring cup and then pour milk into the mixture until the measuring cup is full.
- Pour this mixture into a small bowl and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients and mix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin liners placed inside muffin pan (I use a ice cream scoop to get even sized muffins).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Check out more delicious recipes!